Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Doc Walker gives the skins hope

jbooma

I was listening to the John Thompson Show the other day when Doc was bashing the skins about their poor perfomance on saturday. He did say something that got me excited though.

A caller called and said that Spurrier the "genious" would not make it in the nfl and he needs to learn to run. Doc told this idiot that he believes the system works just find and told the caller that in the Green Bay game while up in the booth. Walker said that he saw so many OPEN wr's running around. The problem is Ramsey wasn't getting protection and didnt' know the offense enough. He said Spurrier has a way to get WR's open all over the field that he hasn't seen before. With the new guards and Ramsey having a better grasp of the system that he is very excited.

He did say we need help on the dline or every game will be a shootout. The one thing I like about Doc is he tells you how it is, he doesn't just say things because he is on TV like Ken Harvey.

He said Spurrier has a way to get WR's open all over the field that he hasn't seen before.

I'm telling you now. You can take this to the bank. If this offense clicks the way I think it will (though it may take a few games), by this time next year you will be hearing about other teams trying to incorporate aspects of the fun-n-gun.

In the long run I firmly believe that Spurrier is going to revolutionize the NFL passing game.

again, what about Sean Gilbert :)

at 33 I think he is just at the point where he needs resurrection and since he has the personal ear of the Almighty, it may be a good idea to sign him and let the angels take on our opponents during the season :D

Originally posted by bulldog

at 33 I think he is just at the point where he needs resurrection and since he has the personal ear of the Almighty, it may be a good idea to sign him and let the angels take on our opponents during the season :D

sarcastic?

Originally posted by bulldog

bulldog i think you wanted to post this somewhere else :laugh: we are talking about WR's and Spurrier and you bring up a DT??!!

Archived