Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFW mock draft: Tebow to Eagles?

Dirk Diggler

Could you imagine the Eagles running the Wildcat with Tebow, Vick, and DeSean on the field at the same time? That would be a pretty sweet setup.

Wildcat is pretty much done imo. How fast is Tebow anyhow? I know he's not Michael Vick or D. Jackson fast. I personally think he will be a bust.

Edit: 4.71 forty.....pretty good. I'm still not sold on trash from the FL Gators. Go Noles! :D

Wildcat is pretty much done imo. How fast is Tebow anyhow? I know he's not Michael Vick or D. Jackson fast. I personally think he will be a bust.

Edit: 4.71 forty.....pretty good. I'm still not sold on trash from the FL Gators. Go Noles! :D

He's very light on his feet for a QB, but he's not blazing quick or anything. He mostly ran through people in college, and that's why people don't think he'll be an adequate running threat at the NFL level

He's very light on his feet for a QB, but he's not blazing quick or anything. He mostly ran through people in college, and that's why people don't think he'll be an adequate running threat at the NFL level

He's built like a linebacker and has speed like one or a mid-level one. He was great in college, but has there ever been a FU QB worth a crap in the NFL? As far as I know, Emmit Smith was the only real true shinning star from FU in the NFL.

Archived