Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star-Telegram: Cowboys sue stadium suiteholders for not fulfilling lease terms

tr1

one playoff win in over a decade and you wonder why first place feels boring.

:rolleyes:

true....1 playoff win in over a decade....Speaking of playoff wins, what NFL franchise has the most all time playoff wins? Since Dallas has onlly one playoff win in over decade, surely it must be the Steelers, or Patriots, or 49ers, or Eagles. Let me know when you get a chance.

true....1 playoff win in over a decade....Speaking of playoff wins, what NFL franchise has the most all time playoff wins? Since Dallas has onlly one playoff win in over decade, surely it must be the Steelers, or Patriots, or 49ers, or Eagles. Let me know when you get a chance.

What exactly does this have to do with Jerry Jones suing fans?

I'd like to know what happens if a STH in a PSL venue if they bail on a contract, but are unable to recover costs by selling the PSL on the open market. Are they required to pay out the life of the PSL contract?

This hasn't been a problem in most towns bc PSLs have steadily increased in value like a good real estate investment (in a growing economy).

The people who bought PSLs in Baltimore in 1998 have had little trouble recovering costs and even profiting from seat rights when it came time to sell over the last 12 years.

The Ravens are no longer selling new PSLs.

However, the Cowboys and now the Giants/Jets may have people bailing after a year given human nature and this economy. These STHs may not be able to sell their PSLs at cost bc the teams are still selling new PSLs for better seats at the same price people paid last year for worse seats.

Archived