Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What ever happened to Kerry Brown?

Saqs

It's amazing how every scrub we bring in seems to have potential. Kerry Brown... Anthony Mix...Jesse Lumsden...how many others have there been? The training camp infatuation is one of my favorite times around here, seeing who the masses at ES have decided is our next savior that we plucked from nowhere, and soon to be forgotten.

It's amazing how every scrub we bring in seems to have potential. Kerry Brown... Anthony Mix...Jesse Lumsden...how many others have there been? The training camp infatuation is one of my favorite times around here, seeing who the masses at ES have decided is our next savior that we plucked from nowhere, and soon to be forgotten.

But, when that one comes in and blows up it makes it that much more exciting. Nothing wrong with being optimistic about guys who don't have much of a chance.

Once upon a time I wouldn't have had anyone to 'talk' to about Kerry Brown, and others like the guys you mention. Can I just say that's another nice thing about the internet? I remember the first time logging on to extremeskins, I felt as if a void had been filled. I have many friends and family members who are pretty big 'skins fans, but not at the I-know-who-Kerry-Brown-is level.

I was all pumped about the guy when I saw this clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYOLd1PLC0

Being a fantasy football junkie, I regularly listen to Sigmund Bloom and Cecil Lammey podcasts for "Football Guys", and trust me they know their stuff. So naturally I had high hopes for Kerry Brown.

Anyway, keep bringin it strong 'skins nerds!

my favorite is guessing who the next camp man-crush is. last year it was pretty much just marko mitchell and he at least saw some action.

nothing tops robert mccune, followed closely by mike espy.

NFL talent evaluation is still an inexact science. Guys like Kurt Warner, Jeff Saturday, Bart Scott, Antonio Pierce, London Fletcher, Willie Parker, Wes Welker, Jeff Garcia, and Priest Holmes still get overlooked in today's NFL, so of course fans will be quick to jump on the bandwagon of an undrafted rookie - because sometimes, those dreams do come true.

Archived