Extremeskins

Running Back: Doesn't it seem obvious?

mhenry41h

Is rushing court or field classless  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Is rushing court or field classless

• Yes it's classless to celebrate victory
    • No it's not classless rather it's tradition

I say we make a move for Peyton Hillis if it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg and take another young gun in the draft wherever the value is right for what our coaches are looking for. Hardesty / Spiller / whoever, if Kyle wants em then go get em and address OL with the other picks either earlier or later. I think that's the direction we should head in for the entire draft; who does Kyle want to build his offense with that will work in his scheme, do whatever it takes to get those guys in B&G.

CP - hopefully comes to camp/ota's in shape with a good attitude ready to work hard and practice, earning himself the #1 spot in the eyes of coaches and teammates.

Draftpick - whatever round someone our scouts approve of, gives Clinton his breather whenever he needs, McCoy(lastyear)/Jones-Choice/Bradshaw role.

Peyton Hillis - hybrid FB/RB/HB role good for a handful of touches a game, also nice insurance policy to have incase we have issues with Sellers. Realistically I see us bringing in a vet instead of Hillis, like LT or one of the many RB's on the market right now which is fine if we bring in a youngin as well, I'd just rather have Hillis.

Aldridge/Ganther - compete for last roster spot, loser makes practice squad.

:point2sky

I'll be honest when I heard we weren't getting Peppers and Dansby, but were bringing in Clifton, and maybe Pashos, and now that we signed Hicks, I was thinking. Wouldn't it throw a curve ball if we drafted Spiller at 4 or even traded down and take him later instead of a QB or OT early?

I say we make a move for Peyton Hillis if it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg and take another young gun in the draft wherever the value is right for what our coaches are looking for. Hardesty / Spiller / whoever, if Kyle wants em then go get em and address OL with the other picks either earlier or later. I think that's the direction we should head in for the entire draft; who does Kyle want to build his offense with that will work in his scheme, do whatever it takes to get those guys in B&G.

CP - hopefully comes to camp/ota's in shape with a good attitude ready to work hard and practice, earning himself the #1 spot in the eyes of coaches and teammates.

Draftpick - whatever round someone our scouts approve of, gives Clinton his breather whenever he needs, McCoy(lastyear)/Jones-Choice/Bradshaw role.

Peyton Hillis - hybrid FB/RB/HB role good for a handful of touches a game, also nice insurance policy to have incase we have issues with Sellers. Realistically I see us bringing in a vet instead of Hillis, like LT or one of the many RB's on the market right now which is fine if we bring in a youngin as well, I'd just rather have Hillis.

Aldridge/Ganther - compete for last roster spot, loser makes practice squad.

:point2sky

I like this..

1. CP

2. Montario Hardesty/Ben Tate/Other Draft Pick

3. 7th Round Pick/Undrafted FA (Shanny has a great track recond with these guys)/ Aldridge (I doubt Ganther will be retained)

FB: Hillis

then why are you here? why did you post a reply? did you post the same reply in the thread above? how do you know so much.? can you tell us all how the rest of fa and the draft will pan out so we dont have to watch for headlines? i mean you seem to have all the answers...clown

Got a mancrush on Sproles that has your panties in a bunch for some reason?

Being that the other thread was the original no I didn't post this there. Just trying to help keep redunant threads in check. Go clown yourself.

Got a mancrush on Sproles that has your panties in a bunch for some reason?

Being that the other thread was the original no I didn't post this there. Just trying to help keep redunant threads in check. Go clown yourself.

A great way to keep redundant threads in check is not to bump them after five days.

A great way to keep redundant threads in check is not to bump them after five days.

Or to rebump them when you're not personally involved.

Either case is true, but in this case I felt since he was so inclined to question, I should at least do him the honor of responding.

Archived