Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Incredible: Latest Viral Video From 'OK Go'

mjah

Well, ****, the Mythbusters have done this kind of thing before. Not saying it's not worthy of praise - it certainly is, and I'd be lucky if I could make that happen with months of preparation - but why don't the Mythbusters get the same kind of hype?

A couple of fun things I've noticed in the video:

1) Behind the dropped piano, there is another piano against the wall that has already been dropped.

2) Behind the smashed TV, there are at least eight more smashed TVs in a pile.

3) The cameraman's reflection is visible in the big silver ball he's following.

The extra smashed props might just be a suggestion of previous takes, or maybe they're the result of real prior attempts.

That cameraman must have been pooping himself over the prospect that during an otherwise perfect run, he'd trip or forget which prop to pan into view!

And of course, the band look like they've been hit by the air cannon a few dozen times apiece. Again, is that the result of multiple previous attempts or part of the show? Hmm...! :)

I did notice all those TVs! Awesome!

Well, ****, the Mythbusters have done this kind of thing before. Not saying it's not worthy of praise - it certainly is, and I'd be lucky if I could make that happen with months of preparation - but why don't the Mythbusters get the same kind of hype?

I absolutely adore Mythbusters - I was sick one day and there was a marathon on - best sick day ever haha :silly:

But this video is ridiculous - I wanna do something cool like this. Now I'm gonna be watchin OK Go videos til 5am haha

It was at 24,000-some views earlier this afternoon [yesterday]. At 7:20 this evening it was at 192,553 views. It will be fun to watch the views on this just explode. And deservedly so.

And this morning at 8:30am: 829,991 views.

And at 10:30: 895,900 views.

1) Behind the dropped piano, there is another piano against the wall that has already been dropped.

2) Behind the smashed TV, there are at least eight more smashed TVs in a pile.

3) The cameraman's reflection is visible in the big silver ball he's following.

The extra smashed props might just be a suggestion of previous takes, or maybe they're the result of real prior attempts.

That cameraman must have been pooping himself over the prospect that during an otherwise perfect run, he'd trip or forget which prop to pan into view!

And of course, the band look like they've been hit by the air cannon a few dozen times apiece. Again, is that the result of multiple previous attempts or part of the show? Hmm...! :)

I noticed those things also... very cool video. :)

Did you notice what's playing on the TV screen that gets smashed by the sledgehammer? It's the "Here it Goes Again" video that made them famous -the one with the treadmills!

Archived