Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

espn.com Ex-All-Star (NBA) Robertson charged in sex ring bust

bishtw

SAN ANTONIO -- Former NBA All-Star Alvin Robertson has been charged with sexual assault of a child, trafficking an underage child for purposes of sex and forcing a sexual performance by a child.

The charges were contained in an arrest warrant Friday. Robertson has not been apprehended.

Authorities claim the 47-year-old former Spurs star was part of a ring that kidnapped a 14-year-old girl from San Antonio, forced her to have sex with clients and to dance at a Corpus Christi strip club last year.

The girl escaped her alleged captors, prompting an investigation. Seven people have been charged, including Robertson's girlfriend, and he's the only one who has not been arrested.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4949180

click link for the rest for the article

If the allegations turn out to be true He desevrses to be buried under the jail. And I always wonder how these sick men get their girlfriends/wife to go along with them in this sex crimes...

Seriously though what a scumbag.

Let's convict him first, I say. I have no clue what's going on in this case to say he had a role in this and to what extent he knew or did not know what was going on.

That said, he has had some serious run-ins with the law and domestic violence and I suppose it's not out of the question that if he has a low regard for women or other humans in general that he would have full knowledge of the plot.

But there is also the possibility that he paid for the 'smuggling' of a person who he believed was not kidnapped. Then again, he could be an absolutely evil person who needs to be beaten to death.

Archived