Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to sign Ken Harvey

DC_Clone

??Get Harvey out of the Booth??

I thought he was much better than George Micheals, who kept saying people's names and the stadium's name wrong, and Sonny who didnt know what he wanted to say.

At least Ken knew what he was talking about and i could understand where he was going with his analysis.

He did kinda piss me off when he said he was "rooting" for carolina.

Well, to be fair it was his first game in the booth but he still sucked. Most of his analysis consisted of "You just gotta go out there and get it done."

George Michael is an atrocious sportscaster and even worse in the booth. How he got the job I'll never know. He's a complete and utter buffoon.

Ken Harvey: In my opinion the most underrated Skin of all time.

That being said I can spare the "You just can't miss tackles" and "you have to create a winning attitude" comments. Ra ra! Go team! Fight!

Quote of the night, with 5 mins to go in the game: "Two quick touchdowns and an onside kick and we are back in this game!" -G Michaels.

Oye.

Originally posted by blakman211

??Get Harvey out of the Booth??

I thought he was much better than George Micheals, who kept saying people's names and the stadium's name wrong, and Sonny who didnt know what he wanted to say.

At least Ken knew what he was talking about and i could understand where he was going with his analysis.

He did kinda piss me off when he said he was "rooting" for carolina.

Not living in the DC area, last night was the 1st time that I had the pleasure (???) of listening to Sunny & Michaels, and it was worst than than anything I had ever heard about these 2 clowns.

Micheals does suck on toes.

He turned on the Redskins quick didn't he? :laugh:

He gave credit to Arrington for 2 tackles that Armstead made (I had to point that out to my brother as well as the fact that Micheals is a football moron). :)

I came to reaize he was giving credit to Arrington for ALL the tackles on the field. Must be one of the only names on defense he knows. :) So why not run with it? :laugh:

Does his family own that station or something? Why do they keep his incompetent play-calling around? :doh:

Skins Guy

Archived