Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tebow-to-Jags talk isn't sitting well

Geoff_K

So you have been to Jacksonville?? What so special about bumfu$% VA?? At least we live next to the beach... Tebow may be a terrible NFL prospect but he would save this team from leaving for a couple of more years... Most Gator fans are Jags fans... And Tebow is beloved by the Gator fans... After having all but one of their games blacked out...Tebow would at least fill seats until the patience wore out...If they can get him to fall... it would only make sense from a buisness stand point to take him in the 3rd or 4th...

Lol @ someone in Jacksonville trying to talk **** about Virginia.

Lol @ someone in Jacksonville trying to talk **** about Virginia.

I lived in Fairfax, Woodbridge, and Richmond for 25 years... I think I can... After living here for almost 4 years... I could never move back to the DC area or VA for that matter... So yea you can keep your rush hour traffic... over populated everything... and all that snow... Oh and did I mention is was 70 degrees today??

:owned:

The only Jags fan I know is from Hawaii. If they are not playing in LA within a couple of years, I'll be surprised. That's Tebow or no Tebow.

Even Goodell in his state of the NFL address said that Jacksonville selling only 40,000 seats isn't good.

I figure they will put the show of trying to keep the Jags in Jacksonville but in a couple of years the Jags will be gone. They need that LA leverage for other cities that need new stadium first.

Archived