Extremeskins

Cooley on Scott Van Pelt Show

MattFancy

Okung and Pike?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Okung and Pike?

• Yes
    • No

I don't think Coley or anybody else on the team actually knows what their role is going to be because CP is the only person that has been exposed to the Shanahan playbook. CP isn't even a person that knows MS' playbook because he's been adding new stuff to it during his layoff. OTA's should really tell us where the team's offense is headed.

I don't agree with Cooley on his assessment of Campbell. Campbell doesn't have every talent that QBs such as Manning, Brady, Brees, Favre, etc...have and that's the ability to scan and read the field quickly. Jason continually locks onto 1 target and has trouble finding the right receiver because he can't read the field fast enough.

come on now. dont u know by now? this is what they say. when shanny says nice thing about JC, cooley says nice thing about JC and others do as well, they are being politically correct. obviously, they arent gonna say he sucks in public. nothing to take seriously.

but it is funny to see these people try to say something positive about a bad QB. LOL hope it works trying to bait other teams.

Man, I love me some Chris Cooley!

This is for everyone who thinks it's "best for the team to explore trading him".....:moon:

If it is best for the team to explore trading him, I'm all for it. I'm all for anything that makes the team better. No one is untouchable.

If anything, Campbell goes through his reads too quickly right now. There were a few times if he had been able to wait for receivers to get open, he would have had some wide open guys.

This is the NFL. QB's cannot and do not wait for WR's to be open. That's High School talk.

There was an interview a while back with (I believe) David Carr during which he was talking about the differences in QB play at certain levels. In High School, you throw when the guy's open. It's all athleticism. In College, you throw when the WR makes a break. In the Pros, you throw before the WR makes his break.

If Campbell is waiting for WR's to get open, he has already taken too long.

come on now. dont u know by now? this is what they say. when shanny says nice thing about JC, cooley says nice thing about JC and others do as well, they are being politically correct. obviously, they arent gonna say he sucks in public. nothing to take seriously.

but it is funny to see these people try to say something positive about a bad QB. LOL hope it works trying to bait other teams.

we do know we haven't heard any ringing endorsements.

Guest Spearfeather
I don't agree with Cooley on his assessment of Campbell. Campbell doesn't have every talent that QBs such as Manning, Brady, Brees, Favre, etc...have and that's the ability to scan and read the field quickly. Jason continually locks onto 1 target and has trouble finding the right receiver because he can't read the field fast enough.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up. But, there are those that have been on that Campbell bandwagon since day one and they are not getting off for any reason.

Archived