Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Trade Rumor

Lachey79

Go for it! With Candidate and Morton impressing so much these past two weeks, and with Betts coming off the shelf soon, I just don't see how there's any room for Watson. Plus, with Pittman gone, Watson actually has a lot of value for Tampa Bay.

Hell, even if he came off the end instead of up the middle that would be cool with me. If he still managed to get 5.5 with all those studs in front of him on their line then he could probably get even more with us with all the extra PT.

It's a good trade for both sides because we give up what we have lots of, young semi-proven runningbacks, and they give up what they have lots of, talent on the dline. Sounds like a big winner to me.

Originally posted by Lachey79

The Redskins are trying to trade Kenny Watson and a late draft pick for DT Ellis Wyms of Tampa Bay.

Sure, Tampa is going to trade quality depth for a guy who may be cut eventually late in the preseason.

Makes alot of sense to me.

Do you smell what I smell? BS.

This isn't an ESPN Rumor. It might be and ESPN Message Board rumor, where trades are made day and night. No one, I repeat, No one is going to trade for Kenny Watson. The Redskins have no leverage to trade an UFA RB who's one of 4 RB fighting for a spot on what could be a 3 man race.

Keep Dreaming or :40oz:

Originally posted by Nighthawk

Do you smell what I smell? BS.

This isn't an ESPN Rumor. It might be and ESPN Message Board rumor, where trades are made day and night. No one, I repeat, No one is going to trade for Kenny Watson. The Redskins have no leverage to trade an UFA RB who's one of 4 RB fighting for a spot on what could be a 3 man race.

Keep Dreaming or :40oz:

well said

I really like the idea mainly because Wyms is in his secound year and is really good but i don't want it to come mid way season and betts, canidate and morton haven't proved anything. I think we need all the backs we can get because if are running game stinks this year were going to suck.

Archived