Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eating crow

bubbajr17

I said somewhere the Pukes would lose to GB if they met (NFC champ game obviously) and I was wrong. GB couldn't even make it. I was wrong.I honestly thought they were the team to beat.

I thought GB would be the toughest team for the Cowboys to beat, but no matter how good Aaron Rodgers may be you can't win if you don't play defense.

I thought GB would be the toughest team for the Cowboys to beat, but no matter how good Aaron Rodgers may be you can't win if you don't play defense.

If Philly and GB had won this weekend, I think those 2 teams would have played in the NFCCG in a couple of weeks - Philly would have given NO matchup nightmares with all their weapons on O, and GB would have found a way to beat Favre and the Vikes the 3rd time around.

With that being said, the NFCCG will be the Vikes and the Saints, and the Vikes will prevail.

Rodgers is good, but he SERIOUSLY needs to learn to get rid of the ball. You can sit back and keep the ball in your hands. He did it all season long, all game long, and it ended up costing the Packers their season.

I think with more experience, he will learn to amend this and play smart. But as long as he continues to do this, he will continue to cost his team games and seasons.

If Philly and GB had won this weekend, I think those 2 teams would have played in the NFCCG in a couple of weeks - Philly would have given NO matchup nightmares with all their weapons on O, and GB would have found a way to beat Favre and the Vikes the 3rd time around.

With that being said, the NFCCG will be the Vikes and the Saints, and the Vikes will prevail.

I don't see the Saints beating the Cardinals and the MIN-DAL game is going to be a classic.

I say Arizona-Dallas NFC Championship. But, we'll see what happens.

Archived