Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bye Philthy fans

bubbajr17

Philly was just a average team this year that over achieved, and I knew they wouldn't do much in the playoffs. Dallas has theirs coming to them next week!

;)

Not true Philly was supposed to go 19-0! Joe Banner the teams president said this in the off season "I feel this year we have the best roster in the league".

Not true Philly was supposed to go 19-0! Joe Banner the teams president said this in the off season "I feel this year we have the best roster in the league".

Real Eagle fans knew better. I expected 9-7 and maybe sneaking into a first round playoff loss.

I HATE seeing dallas in the dance right now but I have to say I am THRILLED to see the birds mired in another year of futility. I have lived with that organization threatening for a Superbowl for a decade now and it never gets old to me watching it ultimately fail.

Philly was just a average team this year that over achieved, and I knew they wouldn't do much in the playoffs. Dallas has theirs coming to them next week!

;)

They were universally picked as the favorite to win the NFC East and to be a serious superbowl contender. Many people stated they had the most talented roster in the NFC/NFL. I never heard anyone all year describe the eagles as average. On the other hand, the Cowboys were picked 3rd in the division by most and thought to be on the decline due to losing TO.

If they play like they did last night, what they have coming next week is a ticket to the NFC championship game.

it was awesome watching DMcNabb fail, especially after his punk air guitar move while walking walking onto the field. He seems like a real goof....

He gets what he deserves. You would think a little humility and professionalism would've been in order for McNabb after the smackdown laid on him the week before.

But this is McNabb and the Eagles. It's what they are. And nobody feels bad for them because of the things they do, time after time.

From Spadaro's actions, to the Jackson's tweets, to McNabb acting liking an idiot in the tunnel.

He gets what he deserves. You would think a little humility and professionalism would've been in order for McNabb after the smackdown laid on him the week before.

But this is McNabb and the Eagles. It's what they are. And nobody feels bad for them because of the things they do, time after time.

From Spadaro's actions, to the Jackson's tweets, to McNabb acting liking an idiot in the tunnel.

Spadaro was just hoping that Jenkins would trip on his loogie so that Jackson might actually do something in the game. Didn't work....

Can't argue with this. But, it is time for the pukes to fail next weekend. Let's hope the football gods comply.

Archived