Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Outsiders QB Rankings

Farbod21

Situation sounds pretty close to home... no?

why is this guy make stuff up? moss, who has franchise record for most yard with a competent qb, over 1500 yards, cooley, one of thebest receiving TE in the league. randle el, whom i always thought was overrated based on his contract but was and is a decent veteran WR that happened to be open on so many occassion but this loser JC keeps missing him.

when he has time, his accuracy is so bad that he cant hit nobody other than a 5 yard pass. this is the difference between most QBs in the league and JC among other things.

and as for randle el, if you read carefully, i said number 1 receiver. when was randle el ever a number 1 receiver. gotta pay attention pal and stop making stuff up.

why is this guy make stuff up? moss, who has franchise record for most yard with a competent qb, over 1500 yards, cooley, one of thebest receiving TE in the league. randle el, whom i always thought was overrated based on his contract but was and is a decent veteran WR that happened to be open on so many occassion but this loser JC keeps missing him.

when he has time, his accuracy is so bad that he cant hit nobody other than a 5 yard pass. this is the difference between most QBs in the league and JC among other things.

Moss could be argued as an older version of Hester...

Cooley? He played with Cooley for 8 games.... Cutler also has a pro-bowl caliber TE... in case you didn't know..

Randle El... are you serious?

How many wide open post routes did we watch Randel El drop this year?

Moss could be argued as an older version of Hester...

Cooley? He played with Cooley for 8 games.... Cutler also has a pro-bowl caliber TE... in case you didn't know..

Randle El... are you serious?

How many wide open post routes did we watch Randel El drop this year?

this guy is saying moss , a franchise record holder over 1500 yards, was always a receiver his entire life, and is older version of hester. i guess he has never seen hester play or lack of. do you have any clue what ur takling about? hester until thi syr never played full time receiver pal.

so what is it? is cooley good or not?

randle el. re-read my previous post.

and even if you dont see the light, what part of when cutler prgroessed and threw or 8 TD and 1 INT last two games do you not understand? there is upside with him in a new system with a new heac coach. how many times have u used that excuse for JC? LOL

but again, if you have set of eyes and aint blind, all you have to do is look at games. this guy sucks.

Hester has been a fulltime NFL WR for 3 years.

Cutler had one of the worst seasons in the NFL this year for a starting QB. You are willing to dismiss that but constantly berate your own QB.

BTW, having a poor cast of receiving targets, you're most used and beaten excuse for Cutler, does not excuse the 26 interceptions he threw. Bad receivers don't cause QB's to throw interceptions.

No way. Joe Flacco is putting up better numbers than Palmer and he gets dissed at every turn. Palmer's glory days are in the past. He may be helping his team win, but he's following the order of Trent Dilfer: the Bengals are top five in defense, top ten in rushing, 26th in passing.

I disagree. Flacco has actually thrown the ball more times than Palmer has, and has the same amount of TDs as Palmer has thrown while playing in a run first offense. Flacco isn't necessarily getting dissed, but he has the help of a very potent rushing attack that includes a rising all-star in Ray Rice, who in my opinion is the Ravens MVP and a major reason for their success. Personally I believe that Palmer still isn't 100% healthy and they're trying to protect him by feeding the ball to a resurgent Cedric Benson.

If you pretty much anyone around the league though, I strongly believe that they would take Palmer over Flacco any day of the week at this stage in their careers.

I disagree. Flacco has actually thrown the ball more times than Palmer has, and has the same amount of TDs as Palmer has thrown while playing in a run first offense. Flacco isn't necessarily getting dissed, but he has the help of a very potent rushing attack that includes a rising all-star in Ray Rice, who in my opinion is the Ravens MVP and a major reason for their success. Personally I believe that Palmer still isn't 100% healthy and they're trying to protect him by feeding the ball to a resurgent Cedric Benson.

If you pretty much anyone around the league though, I strongly believe that they would take Palmer over Flacco any day of the week at this stage in their careers.

Flacco has a better completion percentage, better ypa, throws for more yardage, has a better quarterback rating, and has led his team to the playoffs as many times in his first two years as Palmer has in his entire career.

See, you're doing exactly what everyone else does. "Joe Flacco has a running game and defense"... what does Palmer have exactly? Oh yeah, Cedric Benson, a top five defense, and he even has some pretty good receivers (much better than Flacco's number 2 guy, and we don't even do three receiver sets).

I do agree with you about his health though. Injuries have turned him into a very average quarterback.

I'm not by any means trying to argue that Flacco is an elite qb (yet), but it's nonsense to suggest that Palmer is elite either; he isn't even better than the guy that most people call a game manager.

Edit: Ray is the team MVP, but his last name is Lewis. ;)

Hester has been a fulltime NFL WR for 3 years.

Cutler had one of the worst seasons in the NFL this year for a starting QB. You are willing to dismiss that but constantly berate your own QB.

BTW, having a poor cast of receiving targets, you're most used and beaten excuse for Cutler, does not excuse the 26 interceptions he threw. Bad receivers don't cause QB's to throw interceptions.

u use new heach coach, new sytem excuse til theer is no tomorrow so it's ok to do it with one of the worst QB in the league JC, and not ok with cutler? and what's funny is cutler threw for more TDs this yr than JC than in any single yr.

you ned to learn how to read other people posts properly pal. if you dont, u will come off clueless. i said clearly that cutler threw for mant INTs, how ever, in a new system with a new head coach, he has progressed as the season went along. when you see signs of improvement, then you give that player another season, chance etc. 8TDs and 1INT in last two games. threw for 4TD two games in a row. 4TDs, something this guy JC hasn still not done in his career. with JC, same sorry self and has regressed towards the end of the yr. but again, u have eyes and have seen his games, one horrendous QB.

Qbs that take a chance throw INTs and will evnetually pay off. that is a sign of aggressiveness. JC not because he doesnt want to be agressive, it's because he is so inaccurate , doesnt throw in tight spots, slow realease.....etc is the reason why he doesnt take risk. bad qb, that doesnt even make risky throws and still throws INTs. i mean, u know ur bad when u throw INT on a screen pass. cutler's INTs, and i have seen most of them were throws where he was taking chances, throws in the end zone trying to throw TDs.

i mean, i=this guy is trying to say i berate our QB... he aint my QB. hasnt been for 3 yrs when collins came in and took us to the playoffs. i knew this guy was bad since then and will always be a bad QB. the fact that because he is "your" qb, Redskins QB, doesnt mean u have to support him pal cause when u do support a bad qb without any sense, ur expectation is lowered and ull never see redskins win another super bowl.

Archived