Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BNS: Shanahan removes name from consideration for Bills' job (Skin's related)

bubba9497

For those of you upset at how Zorn is being handled. Still on the team and the owner interviewing HC's you can relax.....Tampa has now contacted Cowher for an interview to replace their 1st year HC. ;) per NFL.com.

How dare they! Florio better get all over this. There's got to be a Rooney Rule story somewhere in there that Florio can harp on. I thought the honorable and just Bill Cowher would not listen to any team that still has a coach in place.

...and in unrelated news, Mike Shanahan was recently spotted having dinner in a DC restaurant with son Kyle Shanahan and close friends Dan Snyder and Mike Zimmer.

Ok, now who's reporting this? Just you? Zimmer is still tied up in Cinci and I would think it would against league rules to meet unless the team gave permission or the season was over. Same with Kyle Shanahan.

Ok, now who's reporting this? Just you? Zimmer is still tied up in Cinci and I would think it would against league rules to meet unless the team gave permission or the season was over. Same with Kyle Shanahan.

check when their contracts expire and you'll have your answer.

Archived