Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Page 2: 10 Worst Moments in Redskins' History

MattFancy

1. Jack Kent Cooke dying and not leaving the franchise in his son's hands. Had John Kent Cooke been the owner of the Washington Redskins, then Snyder would have never been able to purchase the team from the Cooke estate, and the last ten years wouldn't have been as nearly as bad. I think Norv Turner would have eventually gotten the Redskins to the Super Bowl.

1. Jack Kent Cooke dying and not leaving the franchise in his son's hands. Had John Kent Cooke been the owner of the Washington Redskins, then Snyder would have never been able to purchase the team from the Cooke estate, and the last ten years wouldn't have been as nearly as bad. I think Norv Turner would have eventually gotten the Redskins to the Super Bowl.

:doh:

Norv needed to go asap

Archived