Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES/RR TAILGATE vs Cowboys 12/27/09 - Last Tailgate of the Season !!

pez

MTH...thank you....should be there by about 12:30ish...

Just waking up at the hotel...Have to get a few last minute things and get kids fed and ready.

FYI...have two neighbors/friends meeting us there...I got them tickets for Christmas casue they are so good to my lil Jaimi......Dallas fans though...but very cool people. He has never been to an NFL game much less a Dallas game ...

Bet he has never been to Texas either, has he? :silly:

You're welcome.

I also made it safely to Ohio and am on the job :doh:. I cannot believe 12 hours ago I was seeing my last home game of the season.

Thanks to Huly and Pez and everyone who make this tailgate great. My nephew Tony and I were welcomed into your family and had a great time this year.

Happy New Year and here's to a better 2010.

Jackie

I had a great time at the pre-tailgate (Redskins Rd) and the tailgate, but sorry we were not there for the post tailgate.

As Sapphire44 and I were walking up to the stadium, we happen apond someone willing to buy our tickets at a very fair price, so we sold them.

Then we walked back to E-43 and decided to just go home.

I am also sorry to say that after 3 years of being the tailgate bartender, I have decided to forgo that honor and step down as your bartender.

I will be 50 years old next month and with my disabilities I can no longer do this as I am constantly on my feet to the point where I don't have much time to eat and socialize as I would like to.

I will continue to make Hand Grenades as my part of the contribution to the tailgate, but someone else needs to step up and become the bartender because I just can't do it anymore.

I feel like I will be letting down a bunch of you, but you have to understand that my disabilities are the main reason I just can't do this anymore.

I have been tailgating Redskins games for 25 years and have tailgated with different groups throughout those years and I have to say that I have not tailgated with a finer bunch then the ES/RR crew.

I hope to be tailgating at E-43 for many years to come, but at a lesser role then before.

I am also sorry to say that after 3 years of being the tailgate bartender, I have decided to forgo that honor and step down as your bartender.

I will be 50 years old next month and with my disabilities I can no longer do this as I am constantly on my feet to the point where I don't have much time to eat and socialize as I would like to.

I will continue to make Hand Grenades as my part of the contribution to the tailgate, but someone else needs to step up and become the bartender because I just can't do it anymore.

I feel like I will be letting down a bunch of you, but you have to understand that my disabilities are the main reason I just can't do this anymore.

I have been tailgating Redskins games for 25 years and have tailgated with different groups throughout those years and I have to say that I have not tailgated with a finer bunch then the ES/RR crew.

I hope to be tailgating at E-43 for many years to come, but at a lesser role then before.

Dave - You won't be letting anyone down. Tending the bar for the ES Tailgate will wear down everyone eventually...trust me...

mikelady.jpg

cow3.jpg

There is life after the bar...we just retire to the Grassy Knoll and relax a little more...it's a good thing...enjoy your retirement.

Hail to all the Great Work and the Time you put in:

dave1.jpg

:point2sky

Thanks to everyone for the great tailgate. And to whomever gave me the bottle of water after puking my guts up after the game haha.

Amber had a great time and could not stop talking about how welcome she felt and how great everyone was. I'll be bringing her again for sure.

Sorry I left without saying goodbye to anyone, but I felt like complete **** and needed to get home to rest.

We both had a great time and it was great seeing everyone again.

Let me just say this season wasnt that great but the only thing that kept me coming to all the games was the ES TAILGATE. From the first game when are truck blew a brake line and we had to camp out til the next day I knew it was not going to be a good year. But like I said before the ES TAILGATE CREW kept me going. Huly and PEZ thanks for being the CORE of the TAILGATE, but I could not just thank you alone,I also have to mention a couple of people, Dave Thanks for always having 1 more hand grenade just for me, Tlc thanks for the Crack, Cricket & skins and bones your dip rocks, Chaos thanks for the tickets, SkinsFanInTennessee the cheese cake was insane, THe GRASS KNOLL CREW ( JR, MARY, RAUB & Jen, SkinsFanInTennessee,Chappel and everybody else I forgot,

THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR

Before I go I must thank my WING MEN Bostic Hog(Billy) and JJPOMEROY(jeff) THANKS for having my back

THANKS AGAIN

SEEYA OPENING DAY IF NOT SOONER

BIG SEXY

aka

ED

PS the jersey burger = INSANE

Let me just say this season wasnt that great but the only thing that kept me coming to all the games was the ES TAILGATE. From the first game when are truck blew a brake line and we had to camp out til the next day I knew it was not going to be a good year. But like I said before the ES TAILGATE CREW kept me going. Huly and PEZ thanks for being the CORE of the TAILGATE, but I could not just thank you alone,I also have to mention a couple of people, Dave Thanks for always having 1 more hand grenade just for me, Tlc thanks for the Crack, Cricket & skins and bones your dip rocks, Chaos thanks for the tickets, SkinsFanInTennessee the cheese cake was insane, THe GRASS KNOLL CREW ( JR, MARY, RAUB & Jen, SkinsFanInTennessee,Chappel and everybody else I forgot,

THANKS FOR A GREAT YEAR

Before I go I must thank my WING MEN Bostic Hog(Billy) and JJPOMEROY(jeff) THANKS for having my back

THANKS AGAIN

SEEYA OPENING DAY IF NOT SOONER

BIG SEXY

aka

ED

PS the jersey burger = INSANE

Damn Ed, I always wondered why you never posted. Now I know, MTH would have had you expelled from ES long ago for taking up all this space. :D

Dave...THANK YOU for all you have done. While I rarely visit the bar, I see everything you do and I am sure I can speak for everyone when I say your contribution was always appreciated. Do not think you are letting anyone down....far from it...and I am sure someone else will step up.

MTH...I will make it a point next year to tailgate with you guys....kids have been fussing at me...lol. They love the ES Tailgate, but they miss you too....

Bostic....no problem. The idea came to me in a vision....haha! Just trying to contribute a little more and give the ES'ers some comfort when its so cold out. Especially with all the kids that show up.

Reic....good to see you again! Stay well...be down in the VB area in May!

Pez/Huly...what can I say, you two do so much for the ES Tailgate...no words can express our appreciation for everything that you do.

ALL...Its always a great tailgate...win or lose we always have a great time. So many people step up to do things and its nice to see the family atmosphere and comradarie! And while D-Sky has NEVER been a football fan before, she has become a die hard Skins fan over the last 2 years and enjoys being a part of the ES. Thanks to all for making her feel welcome!

HTTR...heres to a great draft pick and a better 2010!!! See some of you in the offseason!

Mac and D-Sky

Archived