Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft Pick will be no worse than 12th overall

hitmandm

I would be for trading down and getting additional picks if we get a QB. We have to come out with a QB in Rd1. Draft OL all the rest of the draft.

No we don't. There's going to be QB's available after the 1st. Especially not weaklings named Bradford. We need a man, not a boy. Not saying you're a Bradford fan. Just saying.

if shanahan is on board, trading for cutler would be a great move (if we werre somehow able to pull it off).

The Bears were dumb as hell to stop us from getting cutler this year. They put Cutler in a position that would guarantee failure.

They seriously have ZERO weapons around him. They established themselves as a runnimg team all thosr years with Jones then Forte. Their Wr corps is a joke.

lets see- their OL is even worse than ours. they also were morr built for run blocking than pass pro.

running game...non existant.

TE- one of the most overhyped/underperforming players in the league. he is their version of anthony mix-tall amd fast, unfortunately he is not quick enough to be a WR or strong enough to be a te...oh yeah, he has bad hands as well. Just another guy drafted high becayse of his combine numbers

They also dont have a legit #3 WR - let alone startee quality. The huge advantage hester gave them (in terms of field position) has been negated by their insistence on him playing WR- where he might make a big play every now and then, but looks lost and doesnt belong lining up

at wr regularly.

Say what u want abiut our horrible OL, but with a great qb, we can have a good-grreat offense with even one of the worst OL's in

the league see:aarom rodgers at

GB, roethlisberger at Pitt, etc.)

While it would be awesome

to

have ALL-pros at every single OL position, 1 single great QB is worth far more than a great OL.

if you want more proof, look at the browns. Thomaa at LT (pick 3 overall). spend $$$ in FA for OL. Take your high pick in the draft (where you can get an elite player/QB to build your team around), and trade

down for

peanuts and lower draft picks to select ANOTHER OL in the first round.

No matter what you'd like to think, you just CAN Not win consistently in this league without a top tier QB. Look at all the dynastys ever in the NFL. only Joe Gibbs was able to wim consistently without a franchise QB (and that speaks more

to Gibbs' greatness, as the only head coach to win consistantly without a franchise qb).

People, not too long ago we had arguably the best OL in the NFL (Betts' b.s. breakout year). What did that yield us? Nothing Not even in playoff contention in the second half of the year.

in terms of offense, you dont build a team inside-out or outside-in; you start at it's core center (qb) then work ur way around.

final note, as we all know, the Colts are undefeated. Take away just ONE player (Manning) and they would struggle to just win four games.

****All the proof you need is available every sunday. Just look for the single common aspect the consistently winning teams

have - the franchise QB .

I'm indifferent to losing to San Diego but I will be insane with disgust if we lose to Dallas at home. Some times we have to draw a line somewhere.

Agree totally.

I dont care if we would miss out on Okung or the four horsemen of the apocolypse. I just want us to kick the Cowboy's asses. It should be our superbowl.

Archived