Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Patented efficient way to get Fletcher, Carter, and Orakpo to Pro Bowl

ojay05

Wow, a republican in it's early stage. Someone call national geographic so that they could study it in it's natural habitat. It's already taking tid bits of conversation, mashing them together, and wondering why it doesn't make sense. I think it is a couple of years from shedding its first layer of skin and inciting angry southerners into thinking helping thier own citizens in crisis is not only wrong, but Unamerican though. This is quite a historical siting. Say cheese jackass.

Wow, a republican in it's early stage. Someone call national geographic so that they could study it in it's natural habitat. It's already taking tid bits of conversation, mashing them together, and wondering why it doesn't make sense. I think it is a couple of years from shedding its first layer of skin and inciting angry southerners into thinking helping thier own citizens in crisis is not only wrong, but Unamerican though. This is quite a historical siting. Say cheese jackass.

Rabbit_pancake.jpg

So this went from you coming up with an idea all on your own to vote for people (amazing), to you mocking people an entire portion of the population of this country?

What does a Republican have to do with anything that is going on here?

Do you believe that since you are apparently not a Republican, you are somehow more enlightened than anyone else?

Attempting to call people "jackasses" while misspelling and rambling on incoherently is pretty silly.

My suggestion to you would be to go, take a long look in the mirror, and figure out why you needed to start insulting people for little more than telling you the truth.

Point is, this is not original. Stop trying to get under peoples skin.

P.S. - Vote for London.

I am talking in Doc Walker language baby, the language of real men. But go ahead and play your little boy games. But as you might have noticed, even the Rugrats grew up (the cartoon was never the same but that's another story)

:rotflmao:

The Rugrats were only good the first couple seasons. Once they brought in all those new characters like Dill, the show was lame.

well if you weren't a jackass and could read for understanding you woud notice that the combination of not voting for every category, using the tags to get to the players that you deem Pro Bowl worthy, and repeating the process could get you to vote for those worthy players a nice clip while lessing the lead of the other top voters. It simple math. And if you knew anyting about patents, having the idea first is not part of the criteria, stating claim in a public forumn is. Booya, you just got lawyered. C'mon I can do this all day; you try to find fallacies in my argument and I show YOU to be the JACKASS.

well if you weren't a jackass and could read for understanding you woud notice that the combination of not voting for every category, using the tags to get to the players that you deem Pro Bowl worthy, and repeating the process could get you to vote for those worthy players a nice clip while lessing the lead of the other top voters. It simple math. And if you knew anyting about patents, having the idea first is not part of the criteria, stating claim in a public forumn is. Booya, you just got lawyered. C'mon I can do this all day; you try to find fallacies in my argument and I show YOU to be the JACKASS.

How about the fact that the fan vote has little to no impact on the players who make the Pro Bowl, as I stated in the first post I made in the thread, which you neglected to respond to?

You realize you have to apply to get a patent, correct?

http://www.uspto.gov/web/patents/howtopat.htm

Feel free to read and be owned.

And now to the light lifting, mr. warrior. My mission was to give back to a group of Redskins that day in and day out gave the effort and showed such proficiency in their craft that they showed be recognized for it. I was met with mockery and people who tried and failed to discredit my efforts as homerism or we tried this last year. Or there were a few who wanted to take me to battle for the word patent when I was the only one who seemed to have a true idea on what the word meant. For your information, a patent is not somone coming up with an original idea in their head but the public declaration of a unique way of doing something, no matter if there are others that are similar to it. Are you following so far? And then when I am attacked with a mix match of my comments not taking into consideration thier context, all I did was make a correlation to a trend and tactic used by most Republicans to distort and confuse. Don't blame me for using my observational skills in pointing that out. And my bringing up the republican comment is very relevant when trying to figure out what type of person the information is coming from.

And now to the light lifting, mr. warrior. My mission was to give back to a group of Redskins that day in and day out gave the effort and showed such proficiency in their craft that they showed be recognized for it. I was met with mockery and people who tried and failed to discredit my efforts as homerism or we tried this last year. Or there were a few who wanted to take me to battle for the word patent when I was the only one who seemed to have a true idea on what the word meant. For your information, a patent is not somone coming up with an original idea in their head but the public declaration of a unique way of doing something, no matter if there are others that are similar to it. Are you following so far? And then when I am attacked with a mix match of my comments not taking into consideration thier context, all I did was make a correlation to a trend and tactic used by most Republicans to distort and confuse. Don't blame me for using my observational skills in pointing that out. And my bringing up the republican comment is very relevant when trying to figure out what type of person the information is coming from.

The U.S. government disagrees with you on what a patent is.

The notion that fan votes are what puts people into a pro bowl was debunked last year with the "Pro Bowl Campaign". Perhaps if your powers of observation and deduction were as honed as you would have us believe, you would understand why.

Trying to deem your personal observation skills as the defacto basis for all opinions on any group of people is simply ignorant.

For all of your self aggrandizing comments, you continue to put forth an unworthy debate.

Ojay05,

I agree with voting for Redskin players for the Pro Bowl. I even enjoy voting for other guys that I think are dynamic players. I would even say that the attitude of cynacism you encountered is a bit deflating, 4-9 brings that out. I believe that for the most part I am on your side, until the arrogance and name calling that is indicative of most liberals comes out. At that point I have to turn you off and no longer have any interest in your points, valid or not. I see the age of 22, you seem to be bright, hopefully time and maturity will hone your communication skills so that you will be better received by large groups of people.

And you Warrior, you seemed to have not taking a college level statistics class, because sample sizes of a population can be used as predictors of the whole look it up dude. And renaissance, you don't judge efficiency based solely on how long you are doing something, but how much you accomplish in that time period compared to other method. Welcome to the school of knowledge and logic.

You know what 81 to the Hall, thank you for your refreshing response to my, some would say, immature banter. It's just when I am challegened about something that I know I am right about I get carried away. My whole reason for this post was to try to fight those apathetic people who say the voting doesn't matter. We all , especially over this past year plus, know different. So I appologize for my unneeded name calling and steroetypes. Plainly put VOTE OR DIE.

And believe me OJ, I'm all for the recognition of Fletcher's outstanding talents and contribution to this team. Most who know me well enough on this board know that. If you want, go look at my thread I wrote on Fletcher a year back. However, your method is neither patented nor efficient. And you also resorted to attacking my reading comprehension skills, the state of Ohio, Republicans, and the spinoff show of the Rugrats.

By the way and fyi, I consider myself to be on the Left anyway, but that's meant for the Tailgate, not this forum.

I was using patented with a more figurative flair, so I can give you that, but dude efficiency is a relative term. If you had asked me relative to what then I would have said relative to filling out whole ballot through each postion. If you know a quicker way, you are working on a different level of relativity than I, so that still makes both are statements correct. It could have been settled so much easier if you, the opposer, knew the right question.

I was using patented with a more figurative flair, so I can give you that, but dude efficiency is a relative term. If you had asked me relative to what and I would have said relative to filling out whole ballot through each postion. If you know a quicker way, you are working on a different level of relativity than I, so that still makes both are statements correct. It could have been settled so much easier if you, the opposer, knew the right question.
It's inefficient because of the low magnitude of the impact fan voting truly has on the Pro Bowl, not because it's quicker to vote.

You said earlier that players and coaches voted against the Redskins last year because of the voting campaign, which was why only four players made it. Can you back that up with a source or something?

there you go. Because for someone reason DC teams are always slighted in some way . For exampe, the year before our "Pro Bowl Campaign" the cowboys rallied their fans very similarly, but they weren't mocked and made a spectacle like we were. Media skews a lot of perception, and for some reason when we did it, the redskins were the jokes. And SOW, if every one of your players were leading in the fan vote, it would have to take the coaches AND the players for you not to go. The coverage painted us as jokes for doing it and the votes from the coaches and players patterend that setiment. Its basic cause and effect.

Archived