Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Taken at face value, how do you feel about Bruce Allen as G.M.?

Commander PK

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

We all know his father was a great Washington Redskins coach.

We have seen his track record at Oakland and Tampa.

How do you feel right off about this hire?

I think it's a great move. Bruce Allen is a proven NFL G.M, who not only brings a wealth of knowledge, but hopefully a sentimental attachment to the Washington Redskins as an organization. I think his hiring is most definitely a step in the right direction. Time will tell, but I think the odds are great for this working out big time.

Eh, I kinda thought Cerrato deserved another offseason. His picks have been coming along. I think he's left us with some solid, young talent.

Right now I'm kinda indifferent. I mean, Cerrato basically had less than 2 years as head honcho and he got removed. What if Allen doesn't get it going in 2 years? Is he gone?

And what about Zorn? Again, I feel like he deserves another year (and Cerrato with him), but now what? We're gonna get rid of him after less than 2 years?

More of the same, a short term solution to appease the fanbase is what it looks like to me.

vinny being gone is great. Hiring a competent experienced GM is great. But will snyder step back and just sign the checks? How will Allen do? Who will be the next coach? All up in the air, time will tell. Still it is a great sign that snyder could detach vinny from the Skins.

Archived