Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Better stuff on Comcast last night.

Art

They got around to showing some good footage just after Rich Cook played down the Wilkinson release after a huge build up from the anchor as to how big a story it was. They didn't show a lot of footage but they showed the interception against Ramsey that Bowen had on Day 1. Ramsey was flushed and threw into coverage, though he had a back alone down the sideline.

What impressed me about the play was two fold. First, Trotter was 30-yards down field in tight coverage. That's great depth. Second, he and McCants jumped and McCants can get up in the air. McCants tipped the ball and it went to Bowen who had a sweet little flip back.

They had another deep out toss by Ramsey to Coles that was on time and thrown well. The feature was about how important coaching is at this point in camp and they were talking about installing the fundamentals now because during the year it's hard to focus on that with all else you're doing. They had the DB coach actually shove Bauman around after one play, yell at him, and then show him knocking down a late wobbly pass to Gardner from Ramsey. That's about it :)

Yeah saw it last nite and on Newschannel 8 saw passes to D Mac in stride as well as one to Jacobs.

But it ws the passes to Gardner on channel 9 that had the sportscasters saying Gardner is gonna have a break out season one pass underneath in stride and the YAC, then one on the sidelines.

Dockery with his yes sir and his accepting constructive criticism made for a nice interview as well as seeing the kid in practice

Redskins coverage is in full swing again....aaah, Sonny, George, Frank, Renee, Cooke, Doc Walker, Pollen, Wienstein.

Love the locals...five years in Hawaii was the worst... games at 7 & 10 am. Rainbow football, Chaminade Basketball, BYU rivalry?? yuk, it's good to be back.

Originally posted by Art

DirecTV my friend. It is our salvation for those who aren't local.

We can get Comcast on the local cable down here in southern Virginia, although we chucked that when the local channels out of Richmond VA became avalable on DirecTV.

We get NFL Sunday Ticket also, but if that becomes a problem, I still got the Richmond Fox station to cover me as far as Redskins games go. They ALWAYS show them :D

Anyone see Coles interviewed on Fox last nite? They asked what he thought of Ramsey's arm....and he said "That kid has a cannon...wasn't expecting that at all on my first pass over the middle" .....then they asked if Patrick can become as good as Pennington....and Coles laughed and said "He can be much better" if it was just props to new team I think LC woulda just said "yes" but to expand with enthusiam.....sounded promising....hope Flowtrain saw that....ha ha

Archived