Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arrington's biggest hits...

Originally posted by dlotti

Is there a place that anyone knows of where we could get pics of LaVar destroying people, like the Troy Aikman career-ending hit, or the Kordell Stewart preseason concussion? Just a new thread to annoy that guy who doesn't like a lot of threads.:movefast:

This type of LaVar love makes me ill.

To state that his hit on Aikman ended his career is absurd.

Aikman's brains were already jello before that.

That is kinda like saying "Hey, anyone got some more footage of Aeneas Williams? He ran Steve Young out of the NFL"

Arrington is talented, no question about it. And his hit on Aikman was vicious. But he is no Roy Williams. :D

Originally posted by redman

BTW, boozer, if Aikman didn't take any more snaps after that, then it ended his career, no? He got smacked down.

I just admire the revelry you all seem to take in that.

I doubt that there is some troglodyte over at the Giants board foaming at the mouth about LT snapping Joey T's leg like a twig.

Aikman would have retired at the end of that year anyways. He could not even remember his own name to begin with.

I am also completely amused by the fact that you all view it as a crowning achievement of Arrington's career that he knocked the snot out of a cripple. :laugh:

Gee...if I were a Redskin fan, I would hope that LaVar is able to fulfill his potential and actually do SOMETHING, rather than get my panties wet about a hit that is completely overrrated.

Originally posted by dlotti

Is there a place that anyone knows of where we could get pics of LaVar destroying people, like the Troy Aikman career-ending hit, or the Kordell Stewart preseason concussion? Just a new thread to annoy that guy who doesn't like a lot of threads.:movefast:

troy15.jpg

The career ender!

Originally posted by Whtchink

boozeman3 you are stupid...:finger:

This is not a response to the low brow...I just want it visable.

Art:

Please do not ever again claim that this board is elite and dipshat-free.

You have your share of mentally challenged as well.

They just get drowned out by the sea of verbose that flows from your frantic keystrokes.

Congrats.

Originally posted by boozeman3

I just admire the revelry you all seem to take in that.

I doubt that there is some troglodyte over at the Giants board foaming at the mouth about LT snapping Joey T's leg like a twig.

Aikman would have retired at the end of that year anyways. He could not even remember his own name to begin with.

I am also completely amused by the fact that you all view it as a crowning achievement of Arrington's career that he knocked the snot out of a cripple. :laugh:

Gee...if I were a Redskin fan, I would hope that LaVar is able to fulfill his potential and actually do SOMETHING, rather than get my panties wet about a hit that is completely overrrated.

First of all, you're the one who's claiming it was his crowing achievement, not us. We just like the fact that it happened to a Cowboys QB on his home turf and drove him out of the game.

And as for calling him a cripple and claiming that he was going to retire anyway, I'm sure you weren't talking that way before that hit happened. Hell, Troy wasn't talking that way after it happened, what with all of his grand comeback plans that kept resurfacing.

As for doing something, Arrington's gone to the Pro Bowl two straight years. Shall we discuss what types of people your top draft pick from the 2000 draft - Dwayne Goodrich - has mowed down?

Originally posted by Brave

boozie, if this board is not to your liking, don't feel compelled to hang around. Whining about our posts isn't the way to go.

We'll find a way to go on without you.

No one was whining.

I just keep waiting for someone to legitimize the claim that Arrington is elite.

Making big hits does not make one elite.

Making PLAYS does.

I think I will stay around a while. This is fun.

No offense.

How about the fact that his 11 sacks last year was tops among LBs?

How about the fact that he made the big plays to win or seal AT LEAST two games. The TD vs. Dallas (remember that?) and the sack of Warner vs. the Rams?

Two straight Pro Bowls?

Any of this what you're looking for?

Originally posted by Brave

How about the fact that his 11 sacks last year was tops among LBs?

How about the fact that he made the big plays to win or seal AT LEAST two games. The TD vs. Dallas (remember that?) and the sack of Warner vs. the Rams?

Two straight Pro Bowls?

Any of this what you're looking for?

No, Brave...

I was looking for conquered the issue of world peace and the fact that he can cure the common cold. The more I read about Arrington and his "achievements", the more my colon tends to get spastic.

Arrington is a good player, but if I were a Redskin fan (thank Gawd that I am not), I would be looking for more.

The lovefest he received when he was drafted made LT's coronation seem tame.

Originally posted by boozeman3

To state that his hit on Aikman ended his career is absurd.

Aikman's brains were already jello before that.

That is kinda like saying "Hey, anyone got some more footage of Aeneas Williams? He ran Steve Young out of the NFL"

Williams put the "kill shot," so to speak, on Young's NFL career; Young never played another down of football after Williams's hit. Arrington did the same thing to Aikman. The fact that Young and Aikman were "tipsy" prior to that matters not; Williams and Arrington, respectively, applied the coup de grace.

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

Yep, I just went to www.nflfilms.com and did a search for arrington. The hit on Emmit is shown from two different angles. They left out a few good ones but included some pretty incredible highlights from college.

Thanks for the tip...I will check it out!:cheers:

LaVar is the man...anyone out there that says differently should be hit by him.

Archived