Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll, What aspect of football do you enjoy most?

codeorama

Originally posted by DeathByLinebacker

I'm sure most of us would fall into the "all of it" category

Exactly... but there has to be some part of the game that you enjoy that tiny extra bit... that's all the poll was for.

I think it's obvious we are all diehard fans.

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'm just different that way. :silly: I love it all. I love to see Tony Dorsett running into what could be a hole, only to be grabbed by the waste by Butz and thrown to the ground, while Butz's other arm is locked up with the center. I love to see Joe Lavender deck the receiver and then adjust his glove while staring at the poor fellow on the ground going "I'm Batman". I love to see Bruce Smith or Lavar Arrington coming in from the outside and swiping the ball away from theQB to help win the game. I love to see Champ or Fred making that int. or Darrell Green close with the receiver with his breathless speed and knock the ball away at the last second.

I love to "see" the wheels spinning in Gibbs, S.S.'s,and Pettibone's heads as they look at the other sidelines and onto the field in that wonderful 22 man chess game they play.

I love to see Joey T work that 2 minute drill to perfection tossing short passes and dump offs to the Smurfs, Joe Washington, Bryant and others. I love to see Ryp playaction fake to Byner and hit Gary Clark on a deep post for that TD that brings the fans to their feet. I love to see Riggens plow into a non hole and send lineman and linebackers backwards. I love to see him lead block and knock the opposing Linebackers helmet off. I love to see the devastation of the defense as the counter gap/trey works for the 33rd time that game, with Joe Jacoby looking for somebody else to block, ( throwing L.T. into the pile). I love to see the subtle evasiveness of a Nelms on returns. I love to see Samuels take on the best of the best at defensive end or LB and control them like nobody else can. I love to see a very frustrated Strahan against the I got your number pal Jansen. And I know I'm going to love seeing the Redskins this year, on all of the above. :)

Hey...it's the beginning of camp...let's have some fun.

I am so amped.

:cheers:

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe I'm just different that way. :silly: I love it all. I love to see Tony Dorsett running into what could be a hole, only to be grabbed by the waste by Butz and thrown to the ground, while Butz's other arm is locked up with the center.

I'm totally with you Park City.... but I like to see Dorsett being run down by D Green.... and the abuse Arrington puts on a QB or running back in the backfiled.....

I guess my favorite part is the hitting.

AADZ023.jpg vive la Jack Tatum:thumbsup:

Archived