Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to make a sign Snyder can't confiscate

redwoodaudio

They will be taken down, not by the Redskins but by Loudoun COunty, as the signs you propose break the sign ordinance of Loudoun County.

You could sprawl a bed sheet sign across your roof top. Danny's chopper probably flies right over your house on his commutes to Ashburn/Potomac and back.

People flying in and out of Dulles could also have a nice view.

While thinking about the signage laws in Loudoun County I wondered if there is any rule to standing on the corner and holding the sign?

I always see the people working on the corners wearing sandwich-board signs (and I always pity them for having to do that for some extra scratch) and that seems to be ok in Loudoun.

Maybe, after installing my signs in Ffx Co, Landover MD, Potomac MD, I will head out to Skins park and stand just off their property with my own sandwich board "Fire Vinny" sign. Would be awesome if Cerrato drove by wouldn't it? I can just see his bug eyes glaring at me as I smile and give him the one-finger solute.

We could get a group together (like a meet-up) to essentially have a large presence on the street early enough that most Skins officials would have to see us as they drive to work.

At this point, this stuff is just more fun then watching the team play this season...

HTTR!

:logo:

Dude, you are costing the taxpayers money by doing this. Loudoun County has a budget shortfall without this, and paying officers of the county to be on sign patrol, and each of these signs are illegal - read the official Loudoun County zoning on signs http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:l5b09nZoko8J:www.dullesarea.com/documents/LOUDOUNCOUNTYSIGNORDINANCE.doc+loudoun+county+sign+ordinance&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So please don't advocate placing illegal signs. We have enough of them already. And your yard sale signs are allowed, as long as they are placed and removed in the stated time. A sign mocking Dan and Vinny serves no public purpose.

Maybe the Loudoun Co. Commisioners could hold a hearing with Snyder and voice their displeasure and seek re-imbursement. nah that would never happen, elected officials representing those who voted them into office. C'mon civil unrest is the American way. We must be heard.

I own property on River Rd about a mile from Snyders. It is directly on the path that he passes to get to Redskins Park everyday. If he doesn't see it himself, his chauffeur will definitely see it. If anyone has a sign or wants to help me put up a sign this weekend, send me a pm. we can take pics of it and post them on here.

Dude, you are costing the taxpayers money by doing this. Loudoun County has a budget shortfall without this, and paying officers of the county to be on sign patrol, and each of these signs are illegal - read the official Loudoun County zoning on signs http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:l5b09nZoko8J:www.dullesarea.com/documents/LOUDOUNCOUNTYSIGNORDINANCE.doc+loudoun+county+sign+ordinance&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Maybe they will stop collecting them then ? ;)

I own property on River Rd about a mile from Snyders. It is directly on the path that he passes to get to Redskins Park everyday. If he doesn't see it himself, his chauffeur will definitely see it. If anyone has a sign or wants to help me put up a sign this weekend, send me a pm. we can take pics of it and post them on here.

This is great! I am sending PM in just a few minutes... Anyone with ideas on what it should say? I've been going with "Fire Vinny Now!" but am open to ideas.

A sign mocking Dan and Vinny serves no public purpose.

This is EXTREMESKINS you are posting this on right??;) Signs that maybe - just maybe embarrass Snyder enough to fix the problem and fire himself and his puppet and hire a REAL football FO man capable of running this team is doing god's work and serves the utmost public service!!!:chair:

If you want to get the word out. Print a ton of t-shirts and distribute them at metro stops, subways, etc.

You could make a protest wrist band ala the famous cyclist and distribute them. Put the signs in grocery stores, and banks.

Believe you me, you will get the required attention.

Stage a protest outside NBC's DC TV station.

===

Could you complain with the Better Business Bureau about the crappy fan treatment. The more complaints that are filed the better.

Dan cannot clear up a signs attached to an airplane, or made by an airplane.

Say someone uses their airplane to spells out Fire Vinny ... What is Danny going to do. The sign in the sky could be seen by everyone for miles.

I think a huge thing would be people not showing up for games...when the cam pans and see's empty seats maybe dannyboy will see it. Oh and the printing of t-shirts and handing them out will work well but someone has to fund that!

Archived