Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Skins looking at Gilbert Brown, Ted Washington as alternatives to Wilky

goldenster95

why would Brown give up a promised starting job in GB to come here and start out backing up Jermaine Haley? :)

they may be quibbling over dollars in Green Bay but he is being offered $680,000. how much would the Skins give him to make him come here, assuming he is in shape?

If Brown has been resigned then do the Skins wait to see if Ted Washington gets cut by the Bears? I say they just cut Fat Ass Daddy now and move Haley to his spot. If Washington gets released then better for us. I think Haley would be fine being just a run stopper. We don't need a pass rushing DT because the Def isn't geared towards it.

Also, Haley had 10 more tackes the Fat Daddy last year and he never even started a game!

FAT DADDY MUST GO!!!!

All the signs have been that Brown would go back to the Pack. By putting out the article that the Times did though, as soon as he does, they can write an article that underscores "the Redskins are growing increasingly desperate to find a suitable replacement for Wilkinson in a very soft market now that Brown is going back to Green Bay." Mark my words :).

Archived