Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Predict our record after this game!!

Maximus71

I think Raiders on the road and maybe one more game that we catch a team on a down note become a toss-up... The nice thing to keep in mind is that all the games have been relatively close. Are we playing up to good opponents maybe? Maybe?

I'll go 4-12, which I think is optimistic.

3-13. The only team we can possibly beat is the Raiders. Leave it up to JaMarcus to give the Redskins a win. Other than that I don't see the Skins winning another game this season. Jason Campbell can't run this offense. The OL is bad at times but there's been moments where Campbell had time to throw the ball. He had Moss for a TD earlier but he refuses to look down the field.

Portis has given up. He's done. That helmet toss and the lack of effort takes the cake.

This team is broken. I hope Vinny gets firedby the time I wake up in the morning. His last minute experiment failed. It's the team he put out on the field, his refusal to address the teams needs, always have the mindset of being one or two players away.

Agreed here! it seems the skins will be fielding a team of no-names by week 13 anyway and trips to the west coast isn't going to help either

Where is the heart?

Where is the drive?

Where is the want to....WIN!

I can't add anything more to say this.

Agreed here! it seems the skins will be fielding a team of no-names by week 13 anyway and trips to the west coast isn't going to help either

Where is the heart?

Where is the drive?

Where is the want to....WIN!

Hmm, I will pay your BILLIONS ahead of time, you have to promise me that you will give your 110% after you get paid for the next 6 years...

Over hyped, they suck, talent is old and suck, Vinny and Danny have screwed the fan base, the fanchise and the NFL. Oh wait, sorry the NFL love Danny for being so productive why should they give a #$#@.

Archived