Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sherm - Involved w/ studying Playbook for longer than we think?

Redskinizzle

I don't know why, but I keep having this thought that maybe Snyderrato had been in contact w/ Sherm long before anything became public.

This would mean that in secret he could have been studying the skins, personnel & playbook. That in reality he has much more than just two weeks of eye time on the team.

This would make the decision to have him calling plays make a lot more sense. Something was going on well before we knew about it.

Possible?

Don't give Dan and Vinny that much credit. They would hire their local car wash worker if he looked like he could play in the NFL.

"Hey Dan, did you see how fast this guy just dried our windows...he must have a heck of an arm!"

"Yeah, you're right Vinny, let's sign him for 6 years and 70 million and start him as our QB....I'm sure our next new coach would understand!"

I only hope that this conspiracy theory is the truth. We might actually have more than a small chance t beat the Eagles on monday night. If Sherm already knows the playbook, he has the experience with the west coast offense to maybe get this team doing something.

Then again, Campbell has to let loose and everyone has to execute and BLOCK! Maybe Thomas and Kelly actually catching the ball will help too!

**shakes head twice** Was I just dreaming!?:point2sky

Archived