Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can turn this thing around !!!!!

redskinsrmylyfe

I know our o line looks terrible but our D has keep us in all of our games.so if our offense could get just 20 points we have a good chane of winnig

The D is the only thing that gives me hope.

I don't even consider the offense magically turning a corner to be a topic of interest any longer.

I also understand that we will need aloy of luck along the way.thats what u get win people belive

Luck is the act of putting too much emphasis on coincidence.

Belief requires neither fact nor a logical basis.

Neither has anything to do with the other.

And neither wins football games.

Im with the OP, 2-4 looks bad especially with the upcoming schedule. But im still rooting my guts out week by week no matter how bad we look...Im still gonna shave even if we lose though ;)

I'll never quit rooting for victories and for this ship to be righted.

But my hopes and expectations have been tempered.

Our D is going to have to start scoring the points if we are going to make a playoff push.

Haha...I can't believe I just said "playoff push" in reference to the Redskins.

Oh ****...it's these kool-aid threads, I tell ya.

HTTR

all i know is before all this blogs etc... people belived in the Redskins no matter what or atleast it seemed that way and look how many times the we have turned it around. in 06 i proclaimed to my friends that we would win our last 6 games and make the playoffs.it took sean taylors heroics in the eagles game to get it done but i knew we could do it!

I would rather be the guy who believed and was let down than the guy who gave up...

That's all that needs to be said, right there.

We have a Championship quality defense. The Turdbirds of Bmore proved you can win it all with no offense. Averaging 1 more TD per game is more than doable. If we can find that one, then two won't be much harder.

We can turn this thing around,

and, we will.:eaglesuck

we are not a TERRIBLE team like everyone says we are...we're just in our own personal FUNK. once we get in rhythm we'll be a pretty potent team. I'm bankin on the law of averages and hope we end up right in the mix of things by Dec.

Archived