Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Branden Albert out for today's game.

Redskinzfan30

That's too bad, hate to see young guys hurt. Hate to see anybody hurt really, but anything that stalls or slows player development is a bummer for me. It sucks when it happens to our guys, it sucks when it happens to other teams' guys...It's also not like a team missing their Left Tackle will help us any. We couldn't get to the QB if they weren't blocking.

That's too bad, hate to see young guys hurt. Hate to see anybody hurt really, but anything that stalls or slows player development is a bummer for me. It sucks when it happens to our guys, it sucks when it happens to other teams' guys...It's also not like a team missing their Left Tackle will help us any. We couldn't get to the QB if they weren't blocking.

I agree with the injury part sucking it stinks to see someone get hurt..but you realize Carter had 2.5 sacks last week right..?

We got 4 sacks against a good Carolina O-Line. So to say that we can't get to the QB is wrong.

I'm not worried about our defensive line (wow that sounded weird just typing it). I think our defensive backs need to show up today. Honestly, KC just doesn't have many weapons at all and we should be able to blanket them.....especially if our line is being disruptive up front. KC is like us...just not a very good team at all.

Carter got 2.5 sacks against a Pro Bowl LT. I believe Orakpo's sack came as a RE as well so he was likely lined up against Gross. Orakpo is leading rookies in sacks and as a team we are middle of the pack (14th) with 10 on the season.

I agree on hating to see guys get hurt, it sucks. I remember wanting Albert when he was coming out (wouldn't that be nice right now) and he seems to be turning into a fine player. It should however be easier to get pressure without their best OL in.

I learned a long time ago that when players for the other team are out it means nothing.

Dear jason campbell,

Today we will be without 2 of our best players in the secondary,and starting strong side linebacker.Your oline is healthy because its the first game of the season,so please take it easy on us.

Love,the giants.

I agree with the injury part sucking it stinks to see someone get hurt..but you realize Carter had 2.5 sacks last week right..?

One thing that we're actually improving on is the ability to get to the QB and to generate turnovers. I credit Big Al Haynesworth for a lot of this. Obviously Carter is one of my favorite players and I can see Haynesworth getting penetration and pushing the pocket every game which is what is leading to Andre's QB pressures.

Not to mention Orakpo already has 2.5 sacks and he's not even playing DE on every snap. Then we have DeAngelo Hall who's already got 3 picks.

It's looking to me that the signings of Big Al and DeAngelo were good moves.

Archived