Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Rodgers refuses to rip Packer's porous O-Line. Campbell says....?

Ellis Dee

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4561380

Good to see Rodgers not complain about his O-Line. The guy's been sacked 5 times a game and won't complain.

Yet, we as Skins fans make excuses for Campbell that he needs a better line and therefore hold onto the ball.

One of my struggling points is why I never hear Campbell say anything. The guy seems to show no emotion (Whether good or bad). He does not get excited or upset over anything. Times like this when the Skins are struggling we need our leaders to step up and be heard and lead us through it. Sadly, our QB says nothing. :( Hell, I never even see him read defenses at the line and call out blitzes (i.e. both Mannings, Brady, Rivers, etc. etc.). I just don't get it. :(

So... Campbell's like Rodgers.. hrmm.

except for the same offense his entire time in the league and stellar wide outs*

edit: Campbell's gone after this year, good bad, rain snow, sunshine etc.. There's no way he will put up good numbers behind this patchwork oline and these receivers. Just not possible. Won't happen.

except for the same offense his entire time in the league and stellar wide outs*

edit: Campbell's gone after this year, good bad, rain snow, sunshine etc.. There's no way he will put up good numbers behind this patchwork oline and these receivers. Just not possible. Won't happen.

Of course it's everyone but Campbell. Moss and Cooley suck. Even when he had time, he took very few chances and looked bad when he did. The excuses have to stop.

lol @ the excuse train. Greg Jennings is good, but the rest of their corps, including TE, are solid but not superstars.

I'm tired of the excuses. The Oline isnt good enough, so it keeps Campbell from winning. Nevermind the fact that Big Ben was one of the most sacked QB's the last few years, and won 2 superbowls. Nevermind Rodgers gets sacked like David Carr but can still throw TD's and score 30+ points behind it. Campbell hasn't been in the same system, and thus can't produce. Nevermind the fact that Brett Favre didnt even get a training camp/OTA's, or anything like that with Minnesota, yet his team is undefeated and he just played his best game in a long, long time. Kyle Orton is in a brand new system in a new city on a new team, and his team is undefeated, and he's coming off a game where he outplayed Tom Brady. Matt Cassel is playing on an awful winless team, and his O-line is just atrocious, but he's still playing well on his own. That team is a loser, but he is playing well given whats around him.

Oh, yeah. Campbell has garbage wide receivers, that's why he can't win. Don't let the fact that the bears are winning and throwing up 40+ points on teams with probably the worst WR corps in the entire NFL. Devin Hester is their top reciever. Devin freakin Hester. The rest of their WR corps are rookies or guys you've never heard of. They scored 48 points on the lions, a team we lost to and only managed 14 against. Oh, and their QB, Cutler, is in a new system, on a new team in a new city. Just FYI.

Excuses, excuses. Campbell hasn't won in any system he's been under. Whether he gets sacked in a game 5 times or doesnt get sacked at all, his play is constantly mediocre, and he doesn't win. Whether portis runs for 37 yards, or 175, we either scrape by with a victory or we lose with Campbell under center. We can't score 20 pts when the play the worst defenses in the entire NFL in a row.

I'm done with the excuses. The guy can't win. He can't play. I'm ready to move on.

He has 3 great targets in Moss, Randle El, and Cooley. Some teams don't even have a legit #1 receiver on their roster.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4561380

Good to see Rodgers not complain about his O-Line. The guy's been sacked 5 times a game and won't complain.

Yet, we as Skins fans make excuses for Campbell that he needs a better line and therefore hold onto the ball.

One of my struggling points is why I never hear Campbell say anything. The guy seems to show no emotion (Whether good or bad). He does not get excited or upset over anything. Times like this when the Skins are struggling we need our leaders to step up and be heard and lead us through it. Sadly, our QB says nothing. :( Hell, I never even see him read defenses at the line and call out blitzes (i.e. both Mannings, Brady, Rivers, etc. etc.). I just don't get it. :(

I'm so confused. I get that you are ripping Campbell for not saying anything. But you give props to Rodgers for not complaining. :secret::wtf:

:helmet: The Rook

It's not bashing when you state the obvious.

Okay. So. How many times and threads do you all need to "state the obvious" then? Just askin'.

I'm so confused. I get that you are ripping Campbell for not saying anything. But you give props to Rodgers for not complaining. :secret::wtf::helmet: The Rook

I was wondering if I was the only one who saw that.

Archived