Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I love me some John Gruden

ddsskk87

I feel like the biggest problem for this team is that when they are out there on Sundays, they look like there just going through the motions. There is no fire or swagger that Gibbs 2 actually brought more of. John Gruden coming in would light a fire under these Skins players (Campbell, Moss, Devin Thomas, Malcohm Kelly, Mike Sellars) and I think that it would make a huge impact for this and next year. People will argue against this case because firing a coach mid-season would be dumb......well it looks like its coming to an end, so might as well try something dramatic to switch things around...We don't have a bad team, in fact I think the Redskins are a very talented team, but its not one man playing out there and Jim Zorn is incapable of getting everyone on the same Page. I feel that a super bowl coach such as John Gruden would be able to do that....Maybe he'll even be as smart to put Todd Collins in

Hmm, Jon Gruden as our next coach? Potential upsides of that? Dude that is a brilliant idea! I'm glad you brought it up because I don't think anyone on here in any other thread had even considered that yet.

LOL!!!! Isn't the rumor he's goin to Louisville? Anywho, I want a young coach too. Someone that can grow with this team.

I feel like the biggest problem for this team is that when they are out there on Sundays, they look like there just going through the motions. There is no fire or swagger that Gibbs 2 actually brought more of. John Gruden coming in would light a fire under these Skins players (Campbell, Moss, Devin Thomas, Malcohm Kelly, Mike Sellars) and I think that it would make a huge impact for this and next year. People will argue against this case because firing a coach mid-season would be dumb......well it looks like its coming to an end, so might as well try something dramatic to switch things around...We don't have a bad team, in fact I think the Redskins are a very talented team, but its not one man playing out there and Jim Zorn is incapable of getting everyone on the same Page. I feel that a super bowl coach such as John Gruden would be able to do that....Maybe he'll even be as smart to put Todd Collins in

Do you think maybe your post could have gone into one of the other half a dozen John Gruden threads?

Archived