Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Mike Williams first start.

SIXX99

I rewind nearly every play with my dvr, often multiple times, and I specifically watched Williams. BMW played GOOD in my opinion. I think he can be a bright spot for the future.

I didn't notice any stunts across his face. So Carolina didn't really challenge him mentally, test his ability to diagnose and redirect. But straight up he got some good movement, and showed ability to man up and then turn a guy inside or out and seal him off.

Probably correct that he wont be a puller, and I'm not so sure about his ability to get to the second level and pick off a lb. Lets not forget how long this guy has been out. He held up the whole game and really only had one negative play that I saw. I'm encouraged. Heyer, however, looks like garbage. Pisses me off to watch the guy.

agree with a lot of hte sentiment here - the guy was not all-world today, but he was solid. got beat a time or two, and also paved some solid ground for portis to run through. he looks to a solid addition who can provide some depth at guard - nothing wrong with that at all.

in my opinion, as bad as heyer is, the biggest weakness on the OL is casey rabach. just looked brutal today. constnatly pushed back.

the one play where portis hit the hole only to run into the wall formed by rabach being completely owned made me want to vomit.

Archived