Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Shirts

GSF

Glad you like them... They are the least we can do to offer thanks for the support you give us. We can't exist without the individuals like you who share thoughts, opinions, and generosity.

Hopefully the features we offer and the community we foster will continue to earn your support and participation!

:cheers:

:dj:

How about where the "Support Extremeskins" link is under our stats in each post, we have something that says "Supported Extremeskins" or something that recognizes those of us that bought the t-shirts? Maybe let us pick from some different avatars...

Maybe the pressure will guilt some of the stragglers into helping support the board.

So did I, today. Thanks Blade. You guys have done a great job.

The shirts are awesome too. They are perfectly fit to me.

Originally posted by GatorEye

How about where the "Support Extremeskins" link is under our stats in each post, we have something that says "Supported Extremeskins" or something that recognizes those of us that bought the t-shirts? Maybe let us pick from some different avatars...

Maybe the pressure will guilt some of the stragglers into helping support the board.

I have never seen anyone that does not have the supporting link under their name so far, which is great.

:allhail:

I love the t-shirts (HATS) as well. They are sublime(inal). May have to order (HATS) some more before long (HATS). Appreciate the hard (HATS) work in getting those (HATS) done!

You are feeling sleepy.....verrrrrrry sleepy......

Originally posted by GatorEye

GatorEye,

We've been in the process of trying to find a programmer who can do something very similar to what you describe regarding the avatars. That is why from time to time you are seeing people with double avatars. It seems that the avatar code is much harder to mess with than most coders are aware, and finding one who has the patience and time to get it right has been a challenge. My coding skills are good enough to get the databases created and accessible (another cool one on the way soon BTW), but I dont have the time to dive deep into the message board coding.

We will have a nice little thing on the left to honor those who contribute in the future. That is in the works as well.... hang in there guys, more cool stuff on the way :cool:

Thanks again for supporting Extremeskins!

Brave,

Please give your opinion on the mockups posted on the "EMBROIDERED hat" thread stuck to the top of the forum, and let us know which you might be interested in having.

For everyone,

Regarding the above hats, we have decided that we only want to sell a quality hat with quality embroidery, no silkscreens. Of course, this will make the cost of the hats higher...

But as long as people understand that we are not 'selling' these to line our pockets, but to offer as a gesture of thanks for donations towards covering our costs, I think people will appreciate the quality of the product.

Let us know otherwise :)

Originally posted by Blade

GatorEye,

We will have a nice little thing on the left to honor those who contribute in the future. That is in the works as well.... hang in there guys, more cool stuff on the way :cool:

Thanks again for supporting Extremeskins!

Thanks for being here so we can get our fix!!!! This is the best Skins resource on the web - bar none.

Originally posted by NavyDave

I'm gonna get another set even though my originals are still holding up since I only hand wash them anyway.

Just in case anyone is wondering... there are ALOT more Tshirts left. The only thing were getting low on are the XXXLs (go figure) but we have ALOT of all the rest of the sizes left.

Just say the word ND and another pair can be yours!

Originally posted by Blade

Just in case anyone is wondering... there are ALOT more Tshirts left. The only thing were getting low on are the XXXLs (go figure) but we have ALOT of all the rest of the sizes left.

Just say the word ND and another pair can be yours!

2 questions for you... (1) can I order a specific color... I love the black one. (2) You going to get some long sleve ones for the winter games at Fedex?

Wore mine today - the red one since it's so damn hot.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Phat Hog

2 questions for you... (1) can I order a specific color... I love the black one. (2) You going to get some long sleve ones for the winter games at Fedex?

Wore mine today - the red one since it's so damn hot.

:thumbsup:

Phat Hog,

Yes, you can order two black ones if that is your preference. Just include that as a notation on your next order form, or on the Paypal order form.

Blade,

After 550+ posts, I figured it's about time to support the cause. Payment is on the way.

Of course, I won't be caught dead in one :D (unless my wife gets to the funeral director!) but you and Die Hard, et. al. run a great message board.

So, I'll stick around for while and try to keep you all honest :)

Archived