Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HTTR! Tickets have arrived!!!!

gridironmike

I juyst signed my John Han**** to the good 'ol FedEx driver. Tickets look great! They have pictures of Ramsey, Randy Thomas, Coles, Arrington, Champ, Samuels, Trotter, Smoot, Gardner, and jansen on them. They have a little factoid above each picture kinda like a trading card. Can you smell football in the aIR???:cheers:

Hey, quick question just because I can't remember. Does the seat numbering at FedEx go left-to-right in the row or right-to-left?

IIRC, it goes right (seat 1 is furthest to the right in the section as you stand facing it) to left, which is different from most stadiums. (My baseball seats, for example, are on the aisle on the right end of the section and are 11-12.)

I added a couple of tickets, my seats got moved down the row and I am splitting with a friend; just want to be sure I know which is which before I give him his. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yah my east coast connection is picking up my ticket for the Skins/Pats on Friday. My mom is making the plane reservations this week after I enroll for school in the fall. Oh my goodness I can't wait. All you locals better invite me to some major tailgate parties.

Hey, NoCalMike. You are invited to come to F-51 of the stadium parking lot and tailgate with me and the Dead tree Crew. Since there was alittle misunderstanding about the Pats tix, I kinda' feel bad about it. I am glad you got tickets to go after all.

Come on over and we will have plenty of food and of course, lot's of BEER. I promiss you you will have a blast, tailgating with the "Crew".

O', by the way, my season tickets came on 7/23 and I was like a kid on Christmas morning. :jump:

Archived