Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did anyone besides me feel that the refs were against the Skins?

THE FOOT

Who's blaming the ref for blowing the game? Why do you need to blatantly lie and exaggerate to prove your point? We all know and agree that we played poorly, and made a whole lot of mistakes, but that doesn't mean the refs weren't awful and didn't give the Lions an advantage.

Whatever, like I said... it's pointless.

Blatantly lie to prove my point??????? My point is that the refs held no bearing on the outcome of the game. However you said the Refs were aware of the medias beef up of the game. You then said that the refs being aware of this would not stand in the way of the Lions if they showed they could do it. Does that sound like they were favoring the Lions which in turn would give the Lions the advantage to win the game. If the Skins were held to a disadvantage because the refs knowingly made bad calls or knowingly missed calls, then they blew the game, in my opinion. Sorry if we dont share that same opinion.

The Redskins were the inferior team on Sunday and it was not because of the refs. Every single game has a few no calls or B.S. calls, EVERY SINGLE GAME and they go either way. If a couple dont go our way then we need to throw little temper tantrums like Zorn did out there, right?

You are right! It is pointless. In my opinion you feel as if the Redskins were presented a shortcoming at the hands of the Refs. It is my opinion, and just that an opinion, that the Redskins lost this game on their own regardless of the refs.

Unbunch your little panties dude, we're all on the same team here. I always think that the refs should be held more accountable for some of their missed calls, but Im not gonna say the lost a game for us. :)

even though it was middle-school quality officiating, and the fact that they completely ignored the face-mask call when Portis was being face-masked for about 5 yards on one play, i'll not complain and especially if our coaches are going to call game-ending plays like the one they did instead of taking a shot at the endzone.

we beat ourselves. and no matter how many bad calls there were we STILL should have won.

The ref's didn't call squat as far as holding went yesterday against the LIONS, there were some blatant non calls for sure.

But i am sorry to tell you that is was pass interference against Horton, he ran into the guy before the ball got there.. what part of that dont you understand?

l4043234.jpg

That PI on Horton was a tough one. If you watch the play, keep your eye on the side judge (in the pic) who was right there. I just caught this last night. You'll see him start waving it off until he sees the flag come in from the back judge who didn't have the angle to make the call. The same one that had the facemask reversed. Granted we did not deserve to win that game by any stretch, but I think the officials may have wanted to see the streak come to an end.

Archived