Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Thread: Colts vs Dolphins

WVUforREDSKINS

God damn Manning brothers just said f-you to the entire league these past two nights. Just sick tonight how Payton was on the bench, and would just get up, go out for a few snaps, get some points, then go back and rest. Their defense did NOTHING outside of the last drive(didn't do much there either) to help them win. Pretty fun game to watch all in all I'd say...

well the colts sure made the most of they're limited plays and won the game..they had the ball less than a quarter of the game and still managed to score 27pts...All i heard last week is the skins did not have the ball enough,well when you have the ball you must take it down the field and score...It must be nice to have peyton manning as you're qb...a true onfield general...

What a game. I watched it with my roommate, who's a Dolphins fan, and he was just furious at the end of the game. The Phins played great- they could win some games this year.

It's just...well...it's Peyton Manning.

he makes it look so easy though, its really a master at work. the guy barely breaks a sweat. they had the ball for 14 minutes and he scored 27 points.

hes so ridiculously good.

Archived