Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heroes Season 4 Thread

MattFancy

Heroes is being canceled. Along with 24 getting canceled, I don't know what I'll do with my Monday nights. I might have to pick wrestling up again.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1089921p1.html

I think they were planning for this. The way they ended the season is a great way to do a closing series movie ala FireFly=Serenity

I hope I am right. Too many loose ends right now.

Last season was just a mess. Man it sucks because the first season was really amazing.

I feel the same way. I have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. They were easily the best of the series. It just went downhill after that and in a hurry. The stories became too confusing and then they kept bringing in new characters all the time. It just became too crazy to follow.

:point2sky Yes. Sorry but the show deserves to be canceled. In reality, it was a one season phenom that got progressively worse.

There will probably be a 2 or 4 hour movie to tie up all loose ends.

EPIC FAIL!

This show was great. Don't be hatin!

EPIC FAIL!

This show was great. Don't be hatin!

The show had magic that first season that they never was able to recapture. The disastrous second season ruined it. I just think each season it got a little worse and by the past season it had gotten stale. I still haven't watched the final episode of the season.

Season one was liks that, and you would think that season two would have kept the momentum going. But that writers strike destroyed it. Bout time they got back in the groove, people lost interest. The writers strike hurt every show, but Heroes really was robbed from some glory........

Archived