Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA Football 2004

I know this game is coming out sometime this week, but I have seen three different release dates. That would be the 15th, 16th, and on their website it says the 17th. Does anyone out there know the real date of it's release, I REALLY need this game to hold me over until Madden 2004...thank you.

It's ONLINE for PS2, but PS2 blows. After 15 years with EA Sports and the Madden series', I'll be jumpinng ship to join up with Visual Concept's team this year for ESPN NFL 2004.

If EA Sports won't get into bed with XBOX then I've got no love for EA. They won't get my support.

Originally posted by BlitzFiftySix

It's ONLINE for PS2, but PS2 blows. After 15 years with EA Sports and the Madden series', I'll be jumpinng ship to join up with Visual Concept's team this year for ESPN NFL 2004.

If EA Sports won't get into bed with XBOX then I've got no love for EA. They won't get my support.

The reason PS2 has the greatest following of all game systems out today is because of the gameplay. It has been superior in gameplay for years and years.

As far as ESPN NFL 2004, who wants to look at and play with players with shoulder pads the size of cinder blocks. Their players move like robots, kind of like NFL fever. Have fun with that, but you'll be missing out because Madden cannot be touched.

The release date is this coming Wednesday on the 16th. If you pre-ordered the game, you might be able to get it Tuesday evening/night before the store closes.

Last year, I played NCAA 100 times more that I did Madden. I felt that game was LIGHT YEARS ahead of Madden in "football feel". And they say this year's game is tons better than last years game. WOW! That's all I can say.

The off-season recruiting is the BEST. In my opinion, it's more fun than that crazy Madden 2004 offseason and draft.

I am getting the game on Tuesday(Wednesday at the latest). By next week, I'll have a memory card file with all the players named in the game so you won't just have to play with numbers(NOTE: the announcers DO SAY THE NAMES TOO!!)

Here are some pics to get you salivating.......................

914668_20030627_screen007.jpg

914668_20030627_screen009.jpg

914668_20030627_screen010.jpg

xb_ncaafootball_screen004.jpg

i'm also one of those who doesn't play madden much because of NCAA football, the game is awesome...

and about PS2 having the biggest following... it is because they have been around longer and have more deals with game companies to produce titles... not because it is a better product.

Never got into NCAA football and I was a gameday fan until the creation of PS2.

With the price drop and the resell value of ps2 and Xbox being as they are I'm gonna get with a tech geek on creating a gaming rig with both that can project the image out as I saw on tech tv

Originally posted by rellim

As far as ESPN NFL 2004, who wants to look at and play with players with shoulder pads the size of cinder blocks. Their players move like robots, kind of like NFL fever. Have fun with that, but you'll be missing out because Madden cannot be touched.

ESPN is the new NFL 2K4 wich blows the madden franchise away. The sega game is for real players and the graphics are far superior to maddens.

By next week, I'll have a memory card file with all the players named in the game so you won't just have to play with numbers(NOTE: the announcers DO SAY THE NAMES TOO!!)

uptown how do i get that on my memoy card?

Originally posted by AJWatson3

i'm also one of those who doesn't play madden much because of NCAA football, the game is awesome...

and about PS2 having the biggest following... it is because they have been around longer and have more deals with game companies to produce titles... not because it is a better product.

Playstations product is much better than any on the market. The gameplay on PS2 in particular is better than any other popular system on the market also (I have all three XBOX, Gamecube & PS2).

Of course it has more deals with game companies to produce titles. Actually the big 1st big competitor to the Playstation was Dreamcast (from Sega, which existed long before PS2) and that console was trashed. What's funny is that the XBOX along with other consoles with better graphics, faster CPU's..etc..don't sell or play as well as the PS2, especially regarding EA Sports series.

Archived