Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: NFL fines Moss, Webster

RIPSean

+1

Look at what Texan CB Robinson got fined when he wrote "pay me rick" on his cleats. $25,000, yeah thats right $25k. Moss can punch 4 differant players, one in each quarter and still come out better then he would if he wrote on his shoes.:doh:

http://www.newstin.com/rel/us/en-010-018398636

Texans CB Robinson fined $25,000 has been fined $25,000 by the team for the “pay me Rick” shoes he wore during Sunday’s game. Robinson was given the fine for conduct detrimental to the team. ...

Click link for the rest of the article

There's a difference here, slick. Robinson was fined by the team not the league. If you have some beef with that particular fine perhaps you should push your hate on the Texans. Thus, the two don't even compare.

There's a difference here, slick. Robinson was fined by the team not the league. If you have some beef with that particular fine perhaps you should push your hate on the Texans. Thus, the two don't even compare.

My hate? LOL Drama much? I'm just pointing out the discrepancy in the situation. It doesn't matter really to me that one fine came from the NFL and the other from the Texans. The time should fit the crime.

No. I don't remember them off-setting.

I remember the call going against #89 only.

Well you remember wrong:

Moss and Webster struck each other in the head during the second quarter of New York's 23-17 victory over Washington on Sunday. Webster knocked Moss's helmet off.

Both were assessed personal foul penalties on the play.

Well you remember wrong:

Moss and Webster struck each other in the head during the second quarter of New York's 23-17 victory over Washington on Sunday. Webster knocked Moss's helmet off.

Both were assessed personal foul penalties on the play.

They were off setting.

Here's what gets me, both threw punches then another Giant came running in and dove on top of Moss. How in the hell was he not penalized for that action? I understand the off-setting penalties but the third player should have been flagged and we should have gotten an automatic first down.

My hate? LOL Drama much? I'm just pointing out the discrepancy in the situation. It doesn't matter really to me that one fine came from the NFL and the other from the Texans. The time should fit the crime.

One fine is assessed by a much larger entity. You cannot compare the two when the same entity doesn't even levy the fine.

Archived