Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"The Vidoemakers." My web tv series

Chachie

Hello all-

I have a web series out and would love to get some feedback from you guys. It's a show about a production company that makes reality tv shows and how crazy the world of reality tv has become. www.thevideomakers.tv

If you can't view HD, just click the "HD" icon at the bottom right of the viewer to turn it off.

I'd recommend reading what the show is about and get character bios in order to get an understanding of the show before viewing. There are currently 3 episodes up and each one is about 6 minutes long. I believe there will be about 6 episodes in the first season and if we build a following and get some sponsors there will be a season 2. Probably NSFW due to some language and mature themes but I think (or hope) you'll find it to be a witty look at the world of reality tv. Keep in mind that it's a completely un-funded, local effort and I'm pretty proud of what we've done so far. ratings and comments are not only welcome but appreciated. I really hope you enjoy!

Here is a link to the trailer just to get you started.... the trailer is safe for work. Let me know if any of these links are troublesome in any way.

http://www.youtube.com/user/videomakerstv#play/all/uploads-all/1/RrmjnbOg1g0

It's ok, my creative content I've posted has often been overlooked also :cool:

I'll be sure to look at it tomorrow and offer my opinions, it's what I'd want people to do with my stuff, but it's too late right now and I'm tired and have a Marine Corps fitness test early in the morning.

not bad bro, I really like the production values, and the local scenery doesn't hurt either :).

I'll keep watching, might even help spread it around.

ES: it's worth watching guys

edit: holy ****! the dude who's making the documentary in episode two is wearing my rock paper scissors champion shirt lol

not bad bro, I really like the production values, and the local scenery doesn't hurt either :).

I'll keep watching, might even help spread it around.

ES: it's worth watching guys

edit: holy ****! the dude who's making the documentary in episode two is wearing my rock paper scissors champion shirt lol

I heart SF13. :D

..and good luck today!

Hey Chachie, I checked this out, not bad at all. I'm actually a Film and Media student at AU(started this fall). I'm always looking for some advice on how to make a sound production as I am looking to do a documentary in the near future for a student film. Good to know there are people around here who is into Film/TV Production :D.

Also I subscribed to your youtube page too.

Hey Chachie, I checked this out, not bad at all. I'm actually a Film and Media student at AU(started this fall). I'm always looking for some advice on how to make a sound production as I am looking to do a documentary in the near future for a student film. Good to know there are people around here who is into Film/TV Production :D.

Also I subscribed to your youtube page too.

Hit me up anytime, D. I work for a posthouse in Sil Spg.

I watched the pill episode. I was good I thought I'll go back a watch the others now. The only thing that seemed off was when they first were all together in the room pitching ideas, the cuts from one shot to the next happens fast and alot if that makes sence.

Archived