Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Criticism of Kelly, Thomas and Davis

BigCountry22

I want the 3 2nd year players to produce just as much as anyone else on this board but I am getting a little sick of everyone blaming them for the lack of production. In case people haven't noticed they play positions that are completely dependent upon other people.

When Kelly, Thomas and Davis are barely used or put in routes how can they catch passes? When the Skins continue to gain 1 or 2 yards on the ground every series on first and second down how many opportunities do they get? Plus you know that Jason only looks at 3 people on the field before he gets flustered.

Now I am not saying they are studs but I am saying that they have not gotten the chance due to both play calling and execution to show what they can do.

Give them time and give them a chance to make a play and they might surprise you.

I don't understand. How hard is it to run a fade pattern or a corner route in the endzone and jump up and get it? Why weren't these guys on the field and why was Malcolm Kelly being run out of bounds on that particular goal line play? Just really bad play by all parties involved. I don't know why Zorn didn't have them out there earlier so that they could attempt a jump ball situation as opposed to having them go in for one play and only have one receiver who was 6+ feet.

I was watching the Cowboys game today and it's amzing how they put their players in position to make plays. They had Martellus Bennett line up as a WR multiple times and every time he did, the Bucs got burned because no one could match with him.

Jim Zorn has his head shoved up his ass. He thinks he can come out with simple bull**** and beat teams because hes a freaking genius. Line up Kelly in the slot for a quick slant, have Davis as a WR, have Moss in the slot with Thomas and Kelly split wide. Most of all, stop being an egomaniac and let your athletes play rather than doing this veteran bull****.

Rhythm starts from effective play calling.

These receivers are going to get involved only if the offensive rhythm allows.

They are not team leaders yet, and won't be until they are given an equal opportunity in the passing game.

However DT's reverse looked like a horrible effort, despite the awful timing with which it was called..

Archived