Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What a Waste of talent

Frediemac

Marko Mitchell was arguably the skins best reciever in the pre season and didn't get a pass or might not have even played offense. Santana Moss looked bad and I don't think Kelly or Thomas are ready for prime time players. It sad that this team is not playing one of it's best recievers IMO.

i said it in the "JC is a stud" thread. We have the worst playcaller/scheme in the league. I fault the coaches for this loss. On D we were not aggressive, and when we were what happens? FF-FR. On O we will never get anywhere with the same ol' run, run, pass. Zorn hasn't learn a thing. We have Marko, Kelly, thomas, Moss, ARE, and what do we do? Absolutely nothing with them.

Did i mention that we need to trade LL before week 8? Hate him with a passion.

Coaches need to put their talented players in the best position to flourish...this wasn't done today and unless it is, we will lose out on Cooley/Portis/Moss and others when they are out of their prime and we start scheming for them. Look how Dallas under several OC's has made Witten a big part of their gameplan....or Tony G in KC and now ATL.....why can't we do the same for Cooley? ridiculous.

Archived