Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 416........

bigdoublebass

Good, I got me and my granps a set in 416. Secondly there is no way he can make it up for a long walk(that is how I am taking it when you say getting there sucks). Is there like a elevator or golf cart guy to take him up a ramp or something?

Yes, if you take your grandfather to the elevator, they will give you a blue pass and allow you and him to go up the elevator. My dad and I have season tix in 428 and he now has a hard time making it up, so we did that all last year and they were very good about it.

Tammie

Yes, if you take your grandfather to the elevator, they will give you a blue pass and allow you and him to go up the elevator. My dad and I have season tix in 428 and he now has a hard time making it up, so we did that all last year and they were very good about it.

Tammie

Ok great and thank you!!

I sat there all of last season in row 24.

Here are some pictures:

RedskinsSaints065.jpg

003-1.jpg

045.jpg

013.jpg

Browns031.jpg

Also keep in mind, yes I am up high, but the camera I used has some sort of wide angle feature which makes things appear to be further away than they really are. I'm not sure what it's called, it's really not a wide angle, but it's the best I could come up with.

As far as what one member said, I don't know if they actually give you a blue wrist band, I think you have to request them and pay for them, I don't think you just walk up and say can I have a blue pass please. You might want to look into it.

Also. If he can ride up escalators, do that, it's much easier and the section is about 4-6 rows to the left after you get to the top. If you need any questions answered please ask I'll do my best to help you.

Tammie

If the preseason holds true then no pass is needed this year. No more going to the customer service people and waiting in a line. You can walk straight in to the tunnels from street level and take the elevator all the way to the top.

Hard to argue with that....

Dude, what row are you and grampa in? If he's really that bad, maybe you can sit in the wheel chair seats at the bottom of 414... I'd call and check on that...

Edit: actually, the TO is closed and I don't think it'll open again until game day...

section 416

row 27

seat 23,24

Take Sun-Screen... if it is Sunny you will cook in those seats... unless you go to a late season or night game it is much more comfortable.

When I mean cook ... I mean roasted like chestnuts on an open-fire until they pop.

Be real careful and stay hydrated. I don't recommend beer in that section in the sun. You'll end up in the infirmary.

Take Sun-Screen... if it is Sunny you will cook in those seats... unless you go to a late season or night game it is much more comfortable.

When I mean cook ... I mean roasted like chestnuts on an open-fire until they pop.

Be real careful and stay hydrated. I don't recommend beer in that section in the sun. You'll end up in the infirmary.

Its the October 18 chiefs game.... I am hoping it wont be too hot.

Im going to that one too... but sitting in 141... Oct 18th should be much more manageable than Sept or early Oct for sure... Those sections in the Sun .. I call The Hurt Locker during the hot weather games.

Still you'll be in the sun, bring sun-screen and stay hydrated. Even if its cloudy, you'll get tore up with blisters for a 1pm game. Face ears etc...

I sat there all of last season in row 24.

As far as what one member said, I don't know if they actually give you a blue wrist band, I think you have to request them and pay for them, I don't think you just walk up and say can I have a blue pass please. You might want to look into it.

----------------------------------------------------

They don't give you a wristband but a blue handicapped pass, and yes, they will just give it to you for free if you ask and they see that the person will have a hard time making it up the ramp or waiting in line for the escalators. We had no problem at all last year and they didn't charge us for it.

Archived