Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Section 416........

bigdoublebass

They don't give you a wristband but a blue handicapped pass, and yes, they will just give it to you for free if you ask and they see that the person will have a hard time making it up the ramp or waiting in line for the escalators. We had no problem at all last year and they didn't charge us for it.

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up.

Here's my experience with your section (i.e. my section is 415). It's AWESOME!!!! you get to see the whole field and each play develop. The only way I can describe the view is kinda like playing Madden football video game, you get to see the whole play develop. Also, I've sat at both the lower endzone seats and the upper level endzone seats and prefer the upper level endzone seats because you get a better viewing angle if the play is at the other side of the field.

As far as your grandpa and his situation: My dad has section 408 seats and had seats up in the 25+ row three years ago. He also has a heart condition and he called the office and they mentioned to him that for every game, he should go EARLY to the customer service desk at FEDEX and request for his tickets to be exchanged for lower seats. Not only did they lower his seats for every game (i.e. row 4, row12), he was able to exchange his 408 seats to club seats during the dreaded, cold, rainy weather Chicago bears game (one time thing). Man... he was actually very lucky to get to club level especially for that game since it felt like -40 outside. So call the TO office to make sure they tell you to go to the customer service desk and yes, they gave him a pass to use the elevator.

I hope this helps...

They don't give you a wristband but a blue handicapped pass, and yes, they will just give it to you for free if you ask and they see that the person will have a hard time making it up the ramp or waiting in line for the escalators. We had no problem at all last year and they didn't charge us for it.

The preseason games this year were a little different than last year as far as the elevator process.

There were no passes at all! You simply ride the elevator up before the game and then ride the elevator down after the game. I asked several employees about the passes that we used last year and each of them told me that we did not need them this year, as a matter of fact there arent any to need.

This may turn out to be a temporary thing, I can only imagine what the line is going to look like to come down after a game.

The preseason games this year were a little different than last year as far as the elevator process.

There were no passes at all! You simply ride the elevator up before the game and then ride the elevator down after the game. I asked several employees about the passes that we used last year and each of them told me that we did not need them this year, as a matter of fact there arent any to need.

This may turn out to be a temporary thing, I can only imagine what the line is going to look like to come down after a game.

That's not entirely accurate. Handicapped persons and their seat mates need to ask the elevator operator for handicapped wrist bands. That will allow you to use the elevators up and down this year. Going up is never a real issue. Coming down is. When the stadium is full, they turn folks away who do not have the wrist bands; in the past it was the blue passes.

And yes, if you want to sit in any of the handicapped seating, you must contact the TO office. They have very limited seating available.

That's not entirely accurate. Handicapped persons and their seat mates need to ask the elevator operator for handicapped wrist bands. That will allow you to use the elevators up and down this year. Going up is never a real issue. Coming down is. When the stadium is full, they turn folks away who do not have the wrist bands; in the past it was the blue passes.

And yes, if you want to sit in any of the handicapped seating, you must contact the TO office. They have very limited seating available.

No wristbands for me. I remember you mentioning them from the 1st preseason game so I specifically asked for them for the 2nd game and was told that there is no such thing and that I didnt need it to ride up or down this year.

No wristbands for me. I remember you mentioning them from the 1st preseason game so I specifically asked for them for the 2nd game and was told that there is no such thing and that I didnt need it to ride up or down this year.

Hmmm....well, I did not go to the second game. I guess we'll find out what happens at the Rams game.

As is typical with the Redskins organization, maybe the policy has not been communicated to all or maybe they changed after the first game. The elevator lady seemed to be quite sure of herself and she did give me and my son a blue plastic wrist band.

The line is going to be awfully long after the game when "normal" folk catch wind and want to take the elevator down. Oh well, walking down is easier than the walk up for me. It's the standing in line for the escalator that kills my hips.

Archived