Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Horton Chat on NFL.com

Mr.Skinbo

Ha that is awesome. One person that asked a question was from Vermont! I don't recall seeing a redskins fan in Vermont growing up :hysterical:

I love how they were asking him questions about Xbox, lol. Maybe I'll run into him in COD:laugh:, although i play World at War.

What Steve Smith is this guy talking about?

Skinbo I'm from Hollywood! What the hell??

i was also confused with the whole Steve Smith Comment, must have mixxed up Carolina's Steve Smith and New York's Steve Smith. But actually there is no comparison, ones a gamer and the other is just kinda there.

Born and raised in H-Wood, Southern MD's Finest!

Ha that is awesome. One person that asked a question was from Vermont! I don't recall seeing a redskins fan in Vermont growing up :hysterical:

I love how they were asking him questions about Xbox, lol. Maybe I'll run into him in COD:laugh:, although i play World at War.

HAH! I grew up in Vermont (burlington) and moved to the bay area in california when i was 14. I became a redskins fan when I startedd watching football because that was the year theisman and riggins won it! Since the culture of vermont is and always has been one of fierce independence and of free thought, there wasnt really any backlash from picking a team outside of New England. I had friends growing up that had teams from all over the country - more than any Pats fans for sure. That may have changed now that the Pats are actually a good team, but they stunk it up pretty good when I was a kid. There werent any real local teams to root for ether. If you were gonna root locally, it would be for Montreal (expos and canadians), New york (giants, jets, mets, yankees, rangers) or a boston team (celtics, patriots, bruins, red sox...).

Where did you grow up in VT?

HAH! I grew up in Vermont (burlington) and moved to the bay area in california when i was 14. I became a redskins fan when I startedd watching football because that was the year theisman and riggins won it! Since the culture of vermont is and always has been one of fierce independence and of free thought, there wasnt really any backlash from picking a team outside of New England. I had friends growing up that had teams from all over the country - more than any Pats fans for sure. That may have changed now that the Pats are actually a good team, but they stunk it up pretty good when I was a kid. There werent any real local teams to root for ether. If you were gonna root locally, it would be for Montreal (expos and canadians), New york (giants, jets, mets, yankees, rangers) or a boston team (celtics, patriots, bruins, red sox...).

Where did you grow up in VT?

I grew up in Underhill, VT. It is about 40 minutes from Burlington depending on the traffic. Went to Mount Mansfield Union High School if that rings a bell :whoknows:

And you're right Vermont really has been fierce independence when it comes to this stuff. People didn't taunt or make fun of me for being a Skins fan, they were more curious as to how I became a Skins fan from VT.

Archived