Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another ExtremeSkinz Fantasy Football

WuPingAs

What's up fellow burgundy and gold! I rarely post anything but usually get on to read comments and really haven't been as active as most on here but ..... i was wondering if i could post the following under this section (though it does say 'entertainment')

Below is the list of heads whom have shown interest in participating in another ExtremeSkins Fantasy Football League. so, if i can post this thread here, below is the list of interested heads for the online live draft:

1 - WuPingAs

2 - bishtw

3 - squatch66

4 - ConnSKINS26

5 - TheShredSkinz

6 - Elessar78

7 - Bzapf

8 - SGriffths

9 - rafalz

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 -

16 -

should you have any questions, just PM and will get at you promptly. Thanks gents and lads!

JP

Phil Lesh - that's why you should try out my league! 9 starters (1 QB, 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Defense/Special Teams and 1 K). if game occurs in a tie, we use the bench as the tie breaker!

don't know what more to tell ya!???

this is the updated confirmed list. still waiting from a few others who have yet to accept the invitation to join so i'm opening it for others who are interested.

1 - WuPingAs

2 - bishtw

3 - squatch66

4 - ConnSKINS26

5 - Elessar78

6 - Bzapf

7 - SGriffths

8 - rafalz

9 - PhillySkinsFan47

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 -

16 -

updated list ya'll....the list only indicates those that have JOINED and does not reflect those who have been sent an invitation. thread count is 100+, so there is still room. first come first serve!

1 - WuPingAs

2 - bishtw

3 - squatch66

4 - ConnSKINS26

5 - Elessar78

6 - Bzapf

7 - SGriffths

8 - rafalz

9 - PhillySkinsFan47

10 - #99QBKiller

11 - 'Skins_&_'Stons

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 -

16 -

Thank you to all that replied back showing interest in my 1st Annual ExtremeSkinz FFL as the league is now full. For those that were unable to get in this year please keep an eye for the 2nd Annual next year as the bottom 4 will be replaced by new competition.

Let's get some fellas!

XtremeSkinz Commish,

JP

Archived