Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok, here's the deal...

It's already July, which means we are rapidly running out of time. Blade has been very busy, and instead of waiting any longer for the website, we can still use the info from last year.

So the bottom line is those of you who are coming this year can start sending your money. My address on the site hasn't changed. It's a risk but I think we might be bigger this year, so I will set the prices at $45 for the HogFest (refer to the website to see what that includes) and $20 for the limo bus. I was tempted to go $15 for the bus, but if I do and we don't have at least 25 passengers then I am screwed. I hope that is not a problem.

Also, don't forget I think we will have a trailer grill there this year and a designated griller. I hope we have it in the budget.

Let's get this party rolling!

Happy 4th of July everyone! :party:

I'm not really sure what happened but my name now has a hyphen "-" in it, it says I've only posted 6 times and it used to say the HogFest Master. However it is still me, the same guy who has coordinated the event the last five years.

September is sadly very bad for me. Sister's wedding eats up planned vacation time I was going to use for the Jets game. I have to budget my trips carefully until I build back up to a full season :).

I was going to have two games this year, but the sister's wedding stopped it. I am probably going to the Giants game on Dec. 7 in New York though. And I'm certainly going to the Bears game on Dec. 21 in Chicago. Looks like Hog Fest will have to wait until next year though.

Hey Blitz, this years site is not updated yet but here is the one from last year. That should give you all of the information that you need. One thing that is obviously different is this year the event is on September 21st against the NY Giants.

Hey PC, I know I'll be seeing your check soon. You better not miss it. :cheers:

Originally posted by Tom-SkinsFan

Hey PC, I know I'll be seeing your check soon. You better not miss it. :cheers: [/b]

Oh.... right...got ya. A check. All over it. In the mail. :D:silly: Better not miss it? Sigh...such pressure. :silly:

:cheers:

Archived