Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sign BenJarvus Green-Ellis

method man

I think that this guy is screwed in the numbers crunch in New England as they will go with Taylor, Maroney, Faulk, and, probably, Sammy Morris. I like this guy a lot. He runs with power and authority and doesn't waste time dancing around. He also had a couple really nice games last season. I would rather have this guy for the minimum over Betts, who makes around 2 million a year. I also feel he is better than Mason as well as he has proven something against 1st stringers in the regular season and I believe he is younger.

You may be on to something here mm.

BJGE (lol) seems to be a mixture of Mason, Dorsey, and Alridge all in one player. He's more of a natural RB like Mason, but has the quickness and elusiveness of Dorsey and Alridge.

Wonder if he can return...

I would agree with everything except for the presupposition that he will not make the Pats final roster.

Maroney, Taylor, and Faulk are all locks. I think Sammy Morris definitely makes the team also, because, although he is aging a bit, he has proven he can be a feature back.

Maroney, Taylor, and Faulk are all locks. I think Sammy Morris definitely makes the team also, because, although he is aging a bit, he has proven he can be a feature back.

Right, but from a money and grooming standpoint, BJGE fits the patriots mold. I just don't know why they would get rid of that potential, being that BB is such an amazing appraiser of talent. Also, they don't really need 4 feature backs.

Right, but from a money and grooming standpoint, BJGE fits the patriots mold. I just don't know why they would get rid of that potential, being that BB is such an amazing appraiser of talent. Also, they don't really need 4 feature backs.

I don't think you have 4 feature backs. Taylor is 33 and has definitely slowed down. Maroney and Faulk seem to be more complementary backs as Maroney, for one, has shown year in year out that he can't handle a full workload.

Archived