Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 2009 Visiting Team & Media Ticket Returns

xavmit

These used to be a great deal - primo seats at face. But now, anybody who pays three figures for a LL ticket is a sucker. Last night on SH I paid $79 each for two tix in 219 row 3, plus a free parking pass.

Hey Mark, will you be in 219 row 3 ?

....we'll be in 219 row 9 on Sunday

• 3 weeks later...

People just do not want to go to the games this year, and I can't blame them, honestly.

But some buyers go a little too far. I had an extra Green Parking pass that the guy wanted me to ship priority mail free of cost. Basically, he wanted face value for the pass, and he wanted me to go to the post office, mail it priority, and not pass on the cost to him, lol. No.

Long story just to illustrate that even parking is easy to obtain at cost this year.

Heck, I would rather pay at the cash lots at the church. It goes to charity and the fact that you aren't going to give Snyder any money is extra bonus in my book.

....AMEN to that! ...and that's an AMEN on 2 levels! BTW, we found a cash lot for $10 at the Broncos game located between the Gray lot and the old Blue lot #1(?). It was a bit of a trek, but worth checking out.

• 2 weeks later...
....AMEN to that! ...and that's an AMEN on 2 levels! BTW, we found a cash lot for $10 at the Broncos game located between the Gray lot and the old Blue lot #1(?). It was a bit of a trek, but worth checking out.

Yeah, I heard about that. It's on Brightseat, but my understanding is, it's parking only, no tailgating. I already documented it in the cash lot thread.

Archived