Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants 2009 Visiting Team & Media Ticket Returns

xavmit

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten the email for this Sunday's Rams game? I think the market is pretty soft for tickets this year with all the face and under offers in the classified section here and the fact you can get tailgate wristbands for $30 and Green parking for $40 or under at brokers. I suspect the offer email for tickets from the Redskins would be laughed at. Also the WP articles probably does not encourage these emails anymore.

Got the email Thursday at 1pm.

Here is the active graphic (not active below though) that takes you to a ticketmaster site. Only lower level, terrace and upper level...no clubs or loges listed.

Interesting that I got this for my wife's waiting list account and not mine as my name came up this year. I didn't get tickets so I wonder if they do indeed take people off the list if they don't buy. I signed my wife up for just this reason...I still wanted to get these ticket offer emails.

I got the email this morning. However, when I clicked on the ticketmaster logo, it sent me to a site requiring me to enter my Redskins Account No., which can be found on my season ticket package.

Obviously I don't have a season ticket package. So there is no way to check online for ticket availability.

The other option is to call the number listed in the email, where I am sure they will try to sell me premium tickets . . .

I got the email this morning. However, when I clicked on the ticketmaster logo, it sent me to a site requiring me to enter my Redskins Account No., which can be found on my season ticket package.

Obviously I don't have a season ticket package. So there is no way to check online for ticket availability.

The other option is to call the number listed in the email, where I am sure they will try to sell me premium tickets . . .

I think at the bottom of the email is the information you need to log in. It will have the Account Name, Account Number and Pin in 3 lines.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived